Happy Family

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years later…

“Mum! Oppa stole my barbie doll!” Your daughter shouted. “Daeyoung! Give Mihyun her doll and go feed Daeho for me.” You said. “Why do I always have to feed Daeho? Can’t Mihyun do it?” Daeyoung complained. “Mihyun has to feed Misun.” You said. “Mum! Why can’t you feed them?” Mihyun asked. “I’m cooking sweetie.” You answered. “Mum!” Daeyoung shouted. “Yes Daeyoung?” You asked. “Mummy, I’m too young to feed Daeho.” Daeyoung said. “No you’re not. Daeyoung is a big boy now.” You said. “But mum~ Daeyoung wants to play games.” Daeyoung said acting cute. “Yes, yes, go play games and I’ll feed Daeho. That just means no dinner.” You said. “N-n-no dinner? Mum! Please go make dinner, I’ll feed Daeho.” Daeyoung hurriedly said, threw his toys away and ran to feed Daeho.

Daeyoung was now 6 years old, Mihyun is 4 years old, Daeho and Misun are 7 months old. Most of your friends all have a family now.

“Mum! It’s already 5:00, why isn’t dad home yet?” Daeyoung asked. “I’m not sure Daeyoung.” You answered. “Mummy! Can I use your phone to call daddy?” Mihyun asked. “Go ahead sweetie.” You said. You finished making dinner and looked after the twins. Daeyoung and Mihyun are very well behaved, they listen to both you and Daehyun.

“Yah! You’re not allowed to hit your younger sister Daeyoung!” You shouted. “But Misun hit me first with her toy!” Daeyoung shouted back. “Daeyoung don’t be rude.” You said. “I’m not rude! Mummy is rude!” Daehyun shouted. “Daeyoung, just go to the naughty corner.” You said. “Misun should go to the naughty corner. I’m not rude.” Daeyoung mumbled sitting facing the corner with his arms crossed. “Oppa, don’t be mad at mummy. Here’s chocolate for you.” Mihyun said. Daeyoung opened his mouth and Mihyun fed him. “Smile oppa~” Mihyun said.

“Kids~ Daddy’s home~” Daehyun said and Mihyun ran into Daehyun’s arms. “Daddy! Mummy said I was being rude.” Daeyoung sobbed. “My baby, it’s ok. Go apologise to mum and you won’t need to sit in the naught corner anymore.” Daehyun said. “Ne daddy.” Daeyoung said. “I gave oppa chocolate.” Mihyun said. “Where’s daddy’s chocolate?” Daehyun asked. “I don’t have anymore. Sorry daddy.” Mihyun said smiling cheekily. “Mihyun didn’t save any chocolate for daddy? I’m going to tickle you.” Daehyun said. “Ahhh! Daddy! Noooo! Stop it daddy! Pleaseeee.” Mihyun said in between her laughing.

You were giving the twins a bath, Daeyoung came in. “Mummy…” Daeyoung said. You didn’t answer. “Mummy, I’m sorry. From now on I won’t be rude anymore.” Daeyoung said. “Are you going to love your siblings?” You asked. “Yes. I will love my siblings and love mummy and daddy.” Daeyoung said. “Promise?” You asked. “Daeyoung promise.” Daeyoung said. “Good boy.” You said giving Daeyoung a kiss on his cheek.

“I know daddy told Daeyoung that when people hit you, you should defend yourself and hit them back. But that’s not the right thing to do, especially if it’s one of your siblings. What should you do when someone hits you at home or at school?” You asked. “Hit them back.” Daeyoung answered. “No Daeyoungie, were you listening to what I was saying just then?” You asked. “I was but mummy, too complicated.” Daeyoung said. “It’s not hard, you need to listen to me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter