Erratic

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So hungry.” You mumbled rolling around in bed. “Sweetie, what’s wrong?” Daehyun asked. “I’m hungry.” You said pouting. “Let’s go get something to eat then.” Daehyun said. “Sorry for making you wake up in the middle of the night.” You apologised. “It’s ok. I’m getting used to it.” Daehyun said. “I want to eat!” You said happily. “What do you want to eat?” Daehyun asked. You thought for a while. “Miyoung?” Daehyun asked waving his hand in front of your face. “Oh… I want to eat something sweet.” You said. “Chocolate?” Daehyun asked. “Yes! I want something that has chocolate.” You said happily. “Ok… Do we have any chocolate?” Daehyun asked. “I’m not sure.” You said.

You and Daehyun searched through the cupboards and found a box of choco pie. “I need to go toilet.” You said suddenly. “Go. Oppa will make Miyoung a pretty cake.” Daehyun said smiling.  When you got back, there was a plate of choco pie in a shape of a cake. “Do you like it?” Daehyun asked. “Yes, because oppa made it for me.” You said happily. “Ok, let’s eat now.” Daehyun said bring the cake over to the dinner table.

You and Daehyun enjoyed the choco pies and soon there was none left on the plate. “Still hungry?” Daehyun asked. You shook your head. “Then we shall go to sleep.” Daehyun said. “Ok!” You said happily. When you both laid in bed, Daehyun started rubbing your tummy. “One of my workers said that if pregnant women crave for sweet foods then they’re having a girl, if sour then it’s a boy. Do you think it’s true? What have you been craving lately Miyoung?” Daehyun asked. “Me? I’ve been craving both sweet and sour.” You said. “Then we must have both girl and boy.” Daehyun said chuckling. “Really? Do you think that’s a myth?” You asked. “Maybe. I’m not sure but I’m going to believe it anyways.” Daehyun said.

Morning-

You sat up and didn’t see Daehyun. “Oppa must have gone to work.” You said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter