Daehyun

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You all went separate ways and went to play on rides you wanted to play on. Daehyun just sat in one spot and watched everyone else play.  When Youngjae invited Soomin to go on a ride with him, she was flustered. Youngjae dragged Soomin to the ride that he wanted to go on and left you standing their alone. You went to find some guys to join but you couldn’t find anyone you know so you decided to buy ice cream for you and Daehyun to eat.

*Daehyun likes to eat chocolate ice cream and I like to eat strawberry flavoured ice cream.* You thought to yourself as you took the ice cream out of the freezer.  You walked over to Daehyun who was sitting their staring into space. “Daehyun.” You said putting the ice cream in front of his face. “Thank you.” Daehyun said smiling. “That’s the first time I’ve heard you say thank you in a few years.” You said sitting down next to him. Daehyun smiled and looked at you. “I feel like it today.”  “Really? That’s a bit weird.” You said. “ How do you know I like chocolate ice cream?” Daehyun asked. “Oh my gosh Daehyun. Are you kidding me? We’ve spent almost every day with each other since we were born. How could I not know?” You said.

-FLASHBACK-

B.A.P, you and Soomin were playing at a park on a nice sunny day. Daehyun was sitting under the tree crying. You walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. “Daehyunnie, why aren’t you playing with everyone else?” You asked. “I keep being it. I don’t want to play anymore. Go buy me ice cream.” Daehyun said giving you money. You took the money and went to buy him ice cream. *Daehyunnie doesn’t eat much ice cream, which flavour does he like?* You thought as you walked to the ice cream truck. “What would you like cutie?” The ice cream man asked. “Vanilla ice cream cone please.” You said.

“Here you go sweetie.” The ice cream man said handing you the ice cream. You gave him the money and skipped back to Daehyun. “Here you go Daehyunnie.” You said. Daehyun looked at the ice cream and shook his head. “Daehyunnie doesn’t like vanilla flavoured ice cream?” You asked.  Daehyun shook his head. “Ok, Miyoungie will go buy a different flavour for Daehyunnie.” You said.

You gave Soomin the ice cream and went to buy a different flavoured ice cream for him. You brought a strawberry flavoured ice cream and a chocolate flavoured ice cream. “Daehyunnie, do you like strawberry or chocolate?” You asked. “Chocolate.” Daehyun said taking the ice cream and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter