Annoyed

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later…

“Miyoungie, sweetie~ Wake up its time for school.” Daehyun said. “Do we have to go? I’m not feeling well.” You said. “You said that yesterday but when you got to school you were fine.” Daehyun said. “But I’m really not feeling well.” You said. “Where are you not feeling well?” Daehyun asked cupping your cheeks. You tried sitting up and felt sharp pains in your stomach. “Oppa, it feels like someone is stabbing my stomach.” “I’ll go get you medicine.” Daehyun said.  You swallowed the tablets and made a face. “Yuck.” Daehyun laughed and ruffled your hair. “Come on, we have an important test today.” Daehyun said helping you out of bed and to the bathroom.

“I think Tom is visiting.” You said coming out of the bathroom. “Who the heck is Tom? Why is he visiting?” Daehyun asked feeling jealous. “You idiot, Tom as in time of month.” You said. “Oh! Tom, I got it. Doesn’t he come every month and annoy the hell out of both of us?” Daehyun asked teasing you. You nodded and Daehyun pinched your cheeks.  You and Daehyun quickly ate breakfast and zoomed off to school. “When Tom visits you, you should drink lots of water.” Daehyun said giving you a bottle of water. “Thank you oppa.” You said smiling.

During class, you kept drinking water and needed to go toilet bad. “What’s wrong with you Miyoung?” Jun asked. “Uh! None of your business. Stop poking your nose in my problems.” You said feeling annoyed because Jun and Jiyoung both have been annoying you since the start of the class. “I’m sorry, I won’t interfere again.” Jun said. “Does anyone know the solution to this question?” The teacher asked. You put your hand up. “Yes Miyoung.” The teacher said. “I don’t know the solution but can I please go to the toilet?” You asked. “Sorry Miyoung, our school rules are students aren’t allowed to go out of class during class time.” The teacher said. “But Miss, can I please go? I’m going to pee in my pants.” You said. “I’m sorry but you can’t.” The teacher said.

“What if I answer the question on the board, will you let me go?” You asked. “You can answer the question but you can’t go to the toilet.” The teacher said. “Aw come on Miss!” Eunji said. “She’s going to pee in her pants.” Hyeri said. “Miss, you’re so mean.” Bomi said. “Remember what happen to me last time?” L Joe asked. “Oh yeah! You nearly peed in your pants.” Chunji said. “Miyoung rarely goes toilet during class.” D.O said. “Can you just let her go Miss?” Tao asked. “Other teachers let us go all the time.” Luna said. “How old are you all?” The teacher suddenly shouted. “20! 21! 22! I’m the oldest in the class.” People started shouting out. “Quiet!” The teacher shouted again. “Woah Miss, calm your .” Kai said making every laugh. “Miss! Can I please go?” You pleaded. “Okay, go.” The teacher said and you quickly ran to the toilets.

After school…

“All your fault!” You shouted punching Daehyun’s arm. “What did I do?” Daehyun asked. “You told me to drink water.” You said. “Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter