Cheer up! :)

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, I don’t want to eat anymore.” You said pushing your plate aside. “Miyoung, be a good girl and eat more. You’re becoming skinny.” Daehyun said feeding you and you shyly opened your mouth. “Miyoung is such a good girl.” Daehyun said ruffling your hair with a smile on his face.

“Now, go rest. I’ll wash the dishes.” Daehyun said. “It’s ok oppa. I can wash the dishes.” You offered. “Let’s was it together.” Daehyun said. While you and Daehyun were washing the dishes, it was quiet. You both didn’t say anything and just kept the silent atmosphere. “Miyoung, I know you’re really sad. I am also very sad. She basically raised me as well. But you can’t just stay like this all the time. You need to smile. Mum told us that she’s up there watching.” Daehyun said pointing towards the sky. All you did was nod.

 “You know ghosts are real?” Daehyun asked suddenly. You shook your head. “I’ve watched The Master’s Sun and I believe in ghost.” Daehyun said. “I wanted to watch The Master’s Sun but you wouldn’t let me.” You whined. “You can watch it after you give birth.” Daehyun said. Daehyun retold a part of The Master’s Sun. You told him to continue because it sounded interesting. Daehyun paused and then there was a SLAM! Making you and your baby inside you jump. “Miyoung… Mum is standing next to you.” Daehyun said in horror. “N-n-ne?...” You asked turning your head slowly afraid of what you would see. “Hi.” Jun said smiling. “Oh my god! I nearly had a heart attack because of you oppa!” You shouted hitting Daehyun’s chest with your gloves still on. “My wife is so cute.” Daehyun said cupping your cheeks. “You just did not spread disgusting soapy foam all over my cheeks.” You said. Daehyun shook his head quickly.  You were about to do the same thing to Daehyun but then he hid behind Jun. “Oppa, come here~” You said grinning. “It’s good to see you smiling.” Daehyun said. “Thanks for making me happy.” You said. “I’m your husband. I’m supposed to make you happy.” Daehyun said.

“What are you doing here?” Daehyun asked. “Uhhh… I was seeing if Miyoung was feeling better.” Jun said. “I’m feeling a lot better.” You said. “Can you go now please? I want some private time with Miyoung.” Daehyun said as politely as possible. “Oh… Alright. I’ll be going now. Have fun.” Jun said smiling. “Doesn’t his mouth get tired from smiling all the time?” Daehyun asked. “Private time?” You asked. “Yes, private time. Come on let’s go to our room.” Daehyun said placing his hands on your shoulder and lightly pushed you heading upstairs.

“Let’s watch T.V.” Daehyun said switching on the T.V. “Are you hungry? Thirsty?” Daehyun asked. You shook your head. “Ok... How are you feeling right now?” Daehyun asked. You shrugged. “Why aren’t you answering me? Are you sad again?” Daehyun asked. You shook your head. “Aye~ Such a liar.” Daehyun said. “I’m not lying. I’m just tired.” You said. “Aww, why didn’t you say so? Lay down and sleep then.” Daehyun said helping you.

You didn’t know why but Daehyun chose to watch a sad dramatic drama. “Eh? Why are you laughing? Aren’t you suppose to be crying because it’s sad?” Daehyun asked when he heard you laughing. “Baby is kicking me. It tickles.” You said laughin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter