Awake

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miyoung! Are you alright in there?” Daehyun asked. “Are you sleeping in the bathtub again?” Daehyun asked. There was no answer. “That’s right, you don’t like to answer when you’re in the bathroom.” Daehyun said and went downstairs to find something to eat. He found chocolates and went back upstairs, he laid on the bed, eat the chocolates while watching Music Core then fell asleep.

When he woke up, it was already 6:00. “Miyoung? It’s dinner time!” Daehyun shouted. “Miyoung! Are you still in the bathroom?” Daehyun asked. “I need to go toilet please open the door.” Daehyun said turning the doorknob. “I can’t hold it in anymore, Miyoung open the door.” Daehyun said knocking on the door rapidly. “Fine, I’ll just go to the other toilet.” Daehyun said. Being Daehyun, he didn’t really care or think properly.

“Miyoung, you’ve been in there for hours now, are you really okay in there? You can’t still be having a bath right? The water must be cold by now and you never take this long. Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Miyoung, open the door please, you’re making me worried. I’ll count to 10, if you don’t open the door then I’ll open the door.” Daehyun said.

“1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10, I’m opening it.” Daehyun said. He turned the door knob but it was locked. “Ah… Wait, I’m going to find the key.” Daehyun said. Daehyun searched through the wardrobe and draws. “Oooh .” Daehyun said then closed the draw. When he found the key, he quickly unlocked the bathroom door.

“Miyoung?” Daehyun said opening the door and poking his head inside. His eyes widened and ran over to you. “Miyoung! Are you ok?!” Daehyun asked picking you up. “What should I do now?” He asked lying you on the bed. “Miyoung, are you sleeping?” Daehyun asked lightly slapping your cheeks. “Miyoung, stop joking. I’m not in the mood to joke with you.” Daehyun said.

Daehyun took you to the hospital and waited in line for a doctor. Daehyun’s arms got tired after carrying you for so long so he put you on a wheelchair and continued waiting in the long line. Finally it was your turn, Daehyun waited outside the emergency room while the doctor was giving you a check-up.

You opened your eyes feeling tired. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter