Trip to Busan

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Morning Miyoung.” Daehyun said smiling sweetly at you. “Morning oppa.” You said and gave him a peck on his lips. “Did you have fun last night?” Daehyun asked your hair. “Fun? Are you kidding me? No.” You said. Daehyun chuckled. “I’m sorry about last night. I couldn’t stop myself…” Daehyun said. “Whatever. Come on, let’s get up and eat something. I’m so hungry.” You said stretching.

“Hey Miyoung, want to go to Busan?” Daehyun asked back hugging you. “Busan? Why?” You asked while cooking. “I miss my grandma.” Daehyun said.  “You want to go now?” You asked. Daehyun nodded. You didn’t see it but you felt in on your shoulders. “How long are we going to stay there for?” You asked. “A few days, 1 week?” Daehyun said. “So no school?” You asked. “Yeah! No school! We could like have our second Honeymoon since our first one wasn’t good.” Daehyun said. You smiled. “So should we get packing?”

“Car or subway?” Daehyun asked. “Car or subway? You can decide.” You said. “Car… I will have to drive. Then let’s take the subway!” Daehyun said happily. “And who’s going to take us there?” You asked. “Our legs.” Daehyun said. “Seriously? We have to walk all the way there with our suitcases? Are you stupid?” You groaned. “I am not stupid Miyoung! We’re exercising you fat lazy pig.” Daehyun said. “Me fat? Look who’s talking.” You said. “Fine, I’m walking. You can take the bus or something. Meet you there honey~” Daehyun said and started walking off leaving you behind.

You stood in the sun waiting for your older brother to come pick you up. “Hey what up sis.” Hanbyul said. “Oppa, please take me to the train station.” You said. “Anything for my little sis.” Hanbyul said. As Hanbyul was driving, you spotted Daehyun walking and pulling his suitcase along with him. “Hey sweetheart~ Are you tired?” You asked after scrolling the window down. Daehyun shook his head. “You’re sweating so much oppa~ Here are some tissues to wipe your sweat.” You said passing your husband a box of tissues. “Thanks Miyoung.” Daehyun said. “Daehyun, wanna hope on?” Hanbyul asked. “No, Hanbyul oppa drive.” You said feeling evil.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter