Dongjin

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun went home, Dongjin stayed and slept over at your place. Morning came and you tried waking up Dongjin, but he wouldn’t move one bit. “Dongjin-ah, are you really sick now?” You asked. Dongjin nodded. You felt his forehead and it was normal. “You know what this is called?” You asked. Dongjin shook his head. “It’s called karma.” You said. “What does that mean?” Dongjin asked. “Karma means…, Daehyun you explain it I need to go toilet.” You said.

“Dongjin, when I was your age, I went to school every day.” Daehyun said. “But school is boring.” Dongjin said. “I know, that’s what I thought as well. Even though I went school every day, I didn’t do work and I just slept in class.” Daehyun said. “Wouldn’t you get in trouble?” Dongjin asked. “I threatened my teachers saying that my dad is a police officer, so if they disturb me I’ll tell my dad to arrest them.” Daehyun said. “Can I do that too?” Dongjin asked. “Yeah, just give it a try.” Daehyun said smiling. “Then who did all your work?” Dongjin asked. “The girl in the toilet now.” Daehyun said pointing to the door. “Noona did everything for you?” Dongjin asked. Daehyun nodded. “She’s my slave and I love her.” Daehyun said.

You left for work at the hospital and Daehyun took Dongjin to school. “See you later hyung.” Dongjin said as he closed the door. Daehyun waved and drove off.

“Jiyoung, you’re working here as well?” Daehyun asked. “Daehyun! I’m happy that we’re going to work together.” Jiyoung said smiling. “Yeah… if only I got child care centre, I could of work with Zelo and have fun with kids. What are we going to do here in this ugly place?” Daehyun asked looking around.

The mechanic taught them what they were supposed to do and they followed the instructions to fix car engines. “You got a bit of oil on your cheek.” Jiyoung said taking out a tissue and wiping Daehyun’s cheek. “Thank you, I can wipe it myself.” Daehyun said taking the tissue off Jiyoung.

“Ok, you can have a break now.” The boss said. “Thank you very much.” Daehyun and Jiyoung said then took a seat. “Daehyun? Why did you get married to Miyoung when you don’t even like her?” Jiyoung asked. “What are you on about? I do like her.” Daehyun said. “It doesn’t seem like it.” Jiyoung said. “Don’t interfere with other people’s lives.” Daehyun said.

“Yes Miyoung?” Daehyun asked after his phone went off. “Dongjin’s principal needs to talk to a parent or gradient and I can’t go so can you go please? I’m in the middle of something.” You said. “Oh… sure I’ll go now.” Daehyun said and put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter