Birthday

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later…

For the past week, after work you and Daehyun would always be planning for your upcoming 21st birthday. You wanted it to be fun, spending time with your family and friends. Everything was planned out perfectly. Except for one thing, Soomin isn’t attending this party. For the first time in years, this was the one time, your best friend Soomin wasn’t coming to your birthday.

You were preparing while Daehyun went to pick up the birthday cake. “Hello Jun?” You said after you picked up your phone. “Oh sorry Miyoung, I can’t come because I have something very important to do.” Jun said. “Oh… That’s sad. Ok then I’ll see you next time.” You said. “Ok, bye bye. I’m really sorry.” Jun said and you hung up the phone.

“When I invite him, he doesn’t come and when I don’t invite him, he treats this place as he own house.” You mumbled. “I’m back with the cake Miyoung!” Daehyun said. “That’s good.” You said smiling. “I brought you a present Miyoung.” Daehyun said shyly. “Is someone shy?” You asked giving him a nudge on the arm. “Umm… No! I am not shy at all.” Daehyun said. “Ok, give me.” You said.

Daehyun run upstairs and ran back down as quick as he could. “Here you go, where’s mine?” Daehyun asked. “Don’t have one.” You said. “What?!” Daehyun shouted snatching the present. “What? Every year I get you a present and you don’t give me one. So I thought that this year I shouldn’t get you a present because you won’t get me one.” You said. “But I did, now go buy me one.” Daehyun said. “No, why should I? I’ll go buy it next year.” You said smiling.

“Since when did you become like this? Weren’t you nicer?” Daehyun asked. “Was I? I don’t know. Since when did I become like this?” You said and started to think. “Aren’t you going to open your present?” Daehyun asked. “If you give it back to me.” You said. “Here Miyoung, I hope you like it.” Daehyun said. “Thank you Daehyunnie! I love you.” You said smiling happily and then giving your husband a kiss on the cheek. “Ewww, Miyoungie germs.” Daehyun said making you giggle. You opened the box and took out a necklace. “WOW! Daehyunnie! It’s so pretty! Thank you very much!” You said happily. “No problem. Next time you have to buy me a present.” Daehyun said.

“Stupid, I can’t believe you thought I didn’t buy you a present.” You said. “Wait… so you did buy me a present?” Daehyun said a bit confused. “Yeah! If I didn’t that would have been so weird, because since we were born I have always given you birthday presents.” You said. “What did you get me?” Daehyun asked excitedly jumping up and down in his seat. “Wait, I’ll go get.” You said getting up.

“You put the present in the fridge?” Daehyun asked looking at you weirdly. “What’s so bad about that?” You asked placing the box on the table. “It’s weird. Why would you put it in the fridge?” Daehyun mumbled. “Happy Birthday Daehyunnie. I hope you like your present.” You said. Daehyun smiled happily and unwrapped his present. “Thank you Miyoung! I like it!” “That’s good.” You said smiling. “This perfume smells

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter