Get together

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After visiting your mum, you and Daehyun went home. “Go make me food.” Daehyun said closing the door after him. “What do you want to eat?” You asked. “Anything, make it nice. Call me when you’re done. I’m going to have a shower.” Daehyun said while walking up the stairs.  *I swear to god, if I make it and he doesn’t eat it I’m going to bash him to death* You thought.

You put on your apron and took some ingredients out of the fridge and cupboards. You put on some music and started making dinner.  When you finished, you went upstairs to get changed. You knocked on the door and waited for a while. “Daehyun, let me in.” You said knocking the door and then leaning your head against it. The door opened and Daehyun stared at you. “I was trying to sleep you know and you ruined it.” “Sorry, foods done. Wait for me then start eating.” You said.

You had a quick shower and then went downstairs to the kitchen. “What happen to all the food?” You mumbled to yourself. You went to the living room and saw Daehyun eating with all the food on the coffee table while watching Running man. He was eating and laughing at the same time which made food fly all over the couch and table. “Yah! I just cleaned all your mess yesterday!” You shouted which made him jump and look at you. “What? I’m messing the house up so you have something to clean in your spare time.” Daehyun said. “What spare time? I have none. I have to do my homework and your homework also.” You said. *This guy is so annoying right now.*

You went to the kitchen to get a bowl of rice for yourself. You came back and sat on the couch next to Daehyun. “Ew, go away. I don’t want to eat next to someone like you. After looking at your face I totally loss my appetite.” Daehyun said. You glared at him. “Fine! I’ll go somewhere else and eat.” You said. You angrily scooped food into your bowl and stormed to the dinner table to eat by yourself.

You were eating and staring out the window when your phone rang and shocked you. “Hello Dongwoo oppa!” You said happily. “Miyoung! Since it’s Friday why don’t we all hang out at your place.” Dongwoo said. “Really? All together? Yes please! We haven’t had a gathering for years!” You shouted happily over the phone. “Ok, I’ll call Infinite and Led Apple. You can call B.A.P and Soomin over. See you at 6:30.” Dongwoo said. “Ne oppa, see you later.” You said smiling to yourself.

“Daehyun! Everyone’s going to come over in 30 minutes!” You shouted. “What do you mean by everyone?” Daehyun asked. “Infin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter