Ok

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your fingers moved and you slowly opened your eyes. “Miyoung! You’re awake. Are you feeling alright?” A voice asked you. Staring at the blank celling, your eyes were blury and you felt confused. You didn’t remember what happened and why you were in the room with a random girl sitting beside you.  “Miyoung, are you ok? Is something wrong with you? Do you perhaps don’t remember me?”  She asked. “Your voice sounds familiar. But I can’t see who you are.” You said.

“Miyoung, it’s me Soomin.” Soomin said. “Soomin? When did you come back?” You asked trying to sit up but your stomach was hurting so much. “Be careful, you can’t be moving yet. I came back last night.” Soomin said pushing you back down lightly. You placed your hands on your stomach and it felt different. It was as big and round. Then it hit you, you remembered falling down the stairs. “Soomin! Where’s Daehyun oppa and my baby?!” You asked panicking. “Daehyun just went to fill out some forms, he’ll be back soon. Your baby is perfectly fine, the doctors are doing some check-ups on him.” Soomin explained.

“I want to sit.” You said and Soomin helped you sit up. “You just got surgery so you have to be gentle or your stomach will split in half.” Soomin said. “Sorry I didn’t recognise you before. My eyes were a bit blurry.” You apologised.  “It’s ok. I thought you had amnesia. Scared me.” Soomin giggled.  “Have you seen my baby yet?” You asked. “I haven’t yet. I think only Daehyun has seen him.” Soomin said.  

–KNOCK KNOCK- “Come in.” You said. “Miyoung-ah~  I brought you food.” Jun said. “What did you buy?” You asked. “Congee. Soomin… when did you come back?” Jun asked stunned. Hi Jun~ I came back last night. Thanks for looking after Miyoung for me.” Soomin said. You were confused. “What is going on?” “Jun is my cousin.” Soomin said. “Ne?! And you never told me.” You said. “Jun was the one that told me everything so I didn’t really need to call you.” Soomin said. “Is that why you stuck so close to me?” You asked. Jun nodded. “I told Jun to be your personal slave.” Soomin said. “Kang Jun… Kang Jiyoung. Are you somehow related?” You asked. “We’re twins.” Jun said. “Are you serious?” You asked. “No just joking.” Jun said laughing. “Who’s Kang Jiyoung?” Soomin asked. “Just a classmate.” Jun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter