Commands

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first few days of holidays, Daehyun started working at his dad's company and Jun has been coming over everyday to spend time with you. "Miyoung please~" Jun pleaded. "Please for what? What do you want?" You asked trying to sound as nice as possible. "I want to look after you. I know you're clumsy and you might fall over and lose the baby." Jun said. "I have Daehyun you know." You said. "I can be like your servant or maid." Jun said. "Ok fine." You said. "I will do anything you want." Jun said. "Really?" You asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah! You can be like... Jun! I'm thirsty! Get me a drink! Or Jun! I need my phone! Or Jun! Can you where my shoes for me? I don’t care what you tell me to do. I'll do them all for you." Jun said. "Is that so? Ok then. Let's give it a try." You said sitting down on the couch.  

"Jun, I want to watch Running Man on T.V" You said. "Yes Madam! Jun said and started flicking through the T.V channels. "Why is it taking so long?" You asked. "Sorry Miyoung but Running Man isn't on at this time of the day." Jun said. "You said what ever I want you'll do it." You said. "Can you watch it on the internet?" Jun asked. "I said T.V." You said. "Ok, Miyoung stay there for 10 minutes. I'll be back in 10 minutes." Jun said and ran out of the house. ...10 minutes later... "Where did you go?" You asked. "Went back home to get these cables and cords." Jun said panting like a dog. "You didn’t have to." You said feeling sorry. "It's ok. I said it. I have to do it." Jun said as he started plugging the cables into the T.V. 

 

"Jun, can you call Daehyun for me please?" You asked. Jun took out his phone and dialled Daehyun's number. "What?" Daehyun said as soon as he picked up. "Oppa~ It's me." You said. "Oh~ Sorry I didn’t mean to sound mean." Daehyun said. "Oppa, what time are you coming home today?" You asked. "4:00 Anything wrong?" Daehyun asked. "It's kind of boring at home." You said. "Is it? Don't you have Jun there?" Daehyun asked. "Yeah, but it's still boring." You said. "Why don’t you come and be my assistant for today." Daehyun said. "Can I really come?!" You asked happily jumping off the couch. "Miyoung, be careful." Jun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter