10 Days Left

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miyoung, where are you going?” Daehyun woke up and asked. “School.” You answered. “School?! No, no, no. You are not going to school with a big belly like that.” Daehyun said. “Why? It’s just for a few hours. There’s one last major exam left. If I do this exam then I will graduate with a business diploma. With the business diploma, we can open our business in no time.” You said. “No.” Daehyun said not agreeing with what you said. “Please oppa~ I need to do this exam, if I don’t do it I would have to repeat my last year of uni. All my hard work this year will be gone.” You wept. “I said no.” Daehyun said. “Fine, I won’t go then.” You said.

Usually you would just stay in the room and pat Sarangie to sleep but today you really needed to go to school. If you took your car, Daehyun would find out straight away so you sneakily went on Daehyun’s car and laid in the back seat quietly with a blanket over you. *I hope he doesn’t find me.*  

“Miyoung! I’m going.” Daehyun shouted then locked the front door. Daehyun started the car and drove off. “Eh? Why didn’t Miyoung answer back?” Daehyun asked himself but then shrugged off the thought. When Daehyun parked his car, you sat up and poked Daehyun’s arm. “Yah! Why are you here? I told you not to come!” Daehyun shouted. “Oppa~ It’s only an exam that takes a few hours.” You said. “And what happens if your water breaks during the exam? There’s 10 days left the baby could come today, you should be staying home with Jun.” Daehyun said. “Everyone is doing their exam today, I need to do it too.” You said. “No, I’m taking you home, seatbelt on.” Daehyun said.

Instead of putting your seatbelt on, you opened the door and got out of Daehyun’s car. “Yah! Miyoung! Why are you so stubborn for?!” Daehyun shouted. “I don’t know. I don’t care what you say oppa, I’m going to do this exam.” You said angrily. “Fine! Do what you want. If you slip in the toilets, I’m not going to help you. It’s your fault!” Daehyun shouted and slammed his hand on the horn.

“Jun! I was finding you everywhere, why didn’t you pick up your phone?” You said. “You called me? Sorry, I didn’t see it.” Jun said laughing. “Why are you at school?” Jun asked. “Our last major exam. I need to do this.” You said. “Isn’t Daehyun going to kill yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter