Worried

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miyoungie!” You heard someone shouted and knocking on the window. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Daehyun’s worried face. “Oh oppa, what are you doing here?” You asked. “Miyoungie, you scared me. I thought someone kidnapped you.” Daehyun cried. “Sorry oppa.” You apologised feeling bad. “Miyoungie, you could have just told me you were hungry. I wouldn’t get mad at you.” Daehyun said. “I didn’t want to bother you.” You said. “It’s okay. You can bother me as much as you like and I wouldn’t mind.” Daehyun said. “Really?” You asked. “Yes, do you know how precious you are to me?” Daehyun asked giving you a hug. “Very precious?” You answered. “Very very precious.” Daehyun said smiling sweetly at you.

The cue was very long at your business and the guys were handling to well. “Need help?” You asked. “No, we’re fine. You can sit, eat and rest.” Youngjae said. “Daehyun oppa~ Can I go watch Kai, Tao and Kyungsoo?” You asked. “Ok, remember to be careful. Junhong! Go with Miyoung and keep her safe.” Daehyun said. You took 3 donuts, put it in a box then started walking towards where the 3 guys were. “Miyoung, walk slowly. You might trip.” Zelo said. You giggled and walked a bit slower. Zelo was like your security guard, he made way for you and you felt special. The closer you got, the louder the music was. “Woooo! Go EXO!” You shouted. “I’ll shout for you, you might hurt your throat.” Zelo said. But then you still decided to shout.

Then mama started playing. “This song…” You mumbled. “What about it?” Zelo asked. “EXO made this song in high school together.” You said feeling proud of your friends. ♪ Shoot anonymous, anonymous! ♪ Zelo sang along. You were singing to the song when someone grabbed your arm. *Huh?* You thought looking at your arm. “Junhong!” You shouted after you realised that that person was pulling you away.

“What are you doing?! Let go!” You shouted. “Shut up!” The girl said pushing you into a toilet cubical. “It’s you again.” You scoffed after looking at her face. “I see you’re pregnant.” Nayoung said. Since middle school, Nayoung hated you because you were close to Daehyun and she was jealous because she liked Daehyun. Since then, she always try to give you and Soomin a scar on your faces to make you look ugly so Daehyun wouldn’t like you anymore.

“Why are you st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter