Club

My husband = Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take care and remember to come back for monthly check-ups.” Doctor Lee said. You and Daehyun thanked the doctor and headed back home. “Let’s have a little gathering and tell everyone you’re pregnant.” Daehyun said. “Ok! I miss everyone being together.” You said. “Jiyoung or no Jiyoung?” Daehyun asked. “No Jiyoung. I don’t want her to come, it feels different and awkward with her around me.” You said. When you got home, you had a shower and got ready to go to your parents place for lunch.

“Noona!” Dongjin shouted happily and hugged you as soon as the door opened. “Yah! Dongjin, you have to be careful.” Daehyun said. “Why?" Dongjin asked confused. “Miyoung is pregnant.” Daehyun said rubbing your stomach. “Noona is pregnant?!” Dongjin shouted. “Shhh, you’ll make the baby scared.” Daehyun said making you laugh. “Who’s pregnant?” Hanbyul asked. “Miyoung noona is!” Dongjin said. “… Congratulations! I’m happy that I’m going to become and uncle!” Hanbyul shouted happily. “Does that mean I also become an uncle?” Peniel asked. “You’re still here oppa!” You said smiling. You left the three guys talking while you went upstairs to see your mum.

You and your mum made lunch together while the guys were outside doing some gardening with your dad. When Daehyun’s parents came, you set the table and everyone sat down to eat. You and Daehyun told everyone the good news and everyone was very happy. Your two mums washed and rinsed the dished while you dried them. “You know sweetie, you should be resting and not helping us.” Mrs Jung said. “It’s ok, I’m fine. Nothing’s wrong with me. Don’t worry mums.” You said with a cute smile on your face. “I remember when you and Daehyun were just born.” Mrs Jang said. “Now the two of you are going to become parents.” Mrs Jung said.

When you got home, Daehyun got a phone call from Yongguk. “Just us?” You heard Daehyun say. “Oppa! Where are you going? Can I come too?” You shouted from the kitchen. “Sure, go get changed wear something pretty then we’ll go.” Daehyun said after hanging up on the phone. “So we’re not going to have a gathering?” You asked. “Nope, we’re going to see B.A.P only and then we can tell them the good news first.” Daehyun said. “Okay. Cool. You go change I’m going to text Soomin before I go change.” You said. “Be quick.” Daehyun said running up the stairs.

“Where are we going oppa?” You asked for the 10th time. “If I tell you now, you would want to go home. So stop asking and when we reach there, you can’t let go of my hand ok.” Daehyun said. You got off the car and saw that you were in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter