Heartbeats?

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7 – Heartbeats?

Taeyeon stops her car exactly in front of a gate of a terrace house. The exterior is nice and unique. But the yard is….. The only habitat there is the bushes. Tiffany can only shook her head upon the sight in front of her. She then turns her view towards the house.

 

Her instinct told her that the house more or less than 100,000,000$ with the unique design, the prize may be more than what she thinks. Tiffany can imagine that her wife salary may be more than 5000$ a month.

 

What is her wife job actually? It has been a week actually Tiffany wanted to ask her, but she hold back. After the gate already open widely, Taeyeon went back in the car and park it in the garage.

 

Taeyeon thinks that by inviting her wife into the house would not be good starting to start talking to each other. This house is validly Taeyeon’s on a piece of paper, but this house is gonna be theirs. Even though without any agreement, Taeyeon really want to give this house to her wife as thank you because she helped to safe her family’s name.

 

And because of that Taeyeon thinks no need any welcoming speech to come into your own house. So she just brings Tiffany’s bag inside without saying anything. Tiffany waits… wait… and wait… for her wife to invite her but to her disappoint none. So without any invitation Tiffany went into the house since Taeyeon didn’t get out after taking Tiffany’s bag in.

 

Stepping into her wife house for the first time tiffany is greeted with an environment that very hard for her to explain. Never across her mind to see such a atmosphere. As long as she lives and for the first time in her life she saw a human house looks like a zoo!!!

 

She walks to the living room like there is no other way to walk through. “헐 (heol)!!!” without she realize that words came out naturally. Taeyeon shocked to hear Tiffany’s voice. She turns and looks at Tiffany’s face with a serious expression. Realized that she let out a not suitable word that time, and get the house owner attention, Tiffany take a look outside the house. Finding something to cover up her face right now. It’s not that she embarrass, just to reassure the owner.

 

 

Taeyeon immediately arrange the magazines and news paper that are scattered on the couch. She also managed to reach out the clothes that are scattered on the floor. Plus and minus that day, the clothes there may be already two weeks there. Tiffany can’t imagine how the whole house is gonna be.

 

 

Staying in the house with a maid, who will do everything for her before, Taeyeon kinda panic and don’t know how to manage the house yet.  Tiffany stands while watching how her wife doing. It looks like a host who panicking tidying up her house after she heard that someone is coming to her house.

 

 

For a while Tiffany can only sigh and shook her head. She then went to sit on the couch and noticed traces of tin drinks along with plastics that still fill with foods. A few boxes around the corner of the house. She shook her head again. While thinking how to solve the messiness of the house, her phone rang.

 

 

 “Oi! Newlywed! Where are you now?” Hyoyeon called. “Err… I’m at my husband's house. Just arrived. Wae?” ask Tiffany. “Just wanna disturb you. Hehe. At your husband’s house?” Tiffany can sense that Hyoyeon are smirking at the other line. “Yes… why? I don’t want to be the husband so she will. *merong*” Hyoyeon chuckled. “Yeah… yeah… so you are staying there? Not with your in law?” Hyoyeon asked. “It seems like that.” She answered.

 

 

Taeyeon suddenly appeared with a trash black plastic and starts to collect all the tin cans. Didn’t even bother about her wife conversation.

 

 

“Hyo, whose taking care of my boyfriend?”

 

 

Taeyeon flinched hearing the word ‘boyfriend' coming out from Tiffany’s mouth. It’s not her purpose to eavesdropping, but the word ‘boyfriend’ makes her confused. Is this jealous?

 

 

“Don’t worry. I’m taking care of it. Right, when are you taking your things?” “Errm… not tomorrow. In this condition I don’t think I can bring in my things.”

 

 

Taeyeon glance at her. Yeah. She kinda understands what her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter