I'm Happy :)

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4 – I’m Happy

 

Taeyeon watched her mother face. Hoping. Never in her life has she hoped that someone will accept her since no matter where she goes there will definitely girls or boys try to hit on her. But she always reject.  

 

“Did she agree?” ask Mr. Kim. “Hmm…” nodded Mrs. Kim. Taeyeon never felt this relief before. “This is your entire fault Kim Taeyeon! If you do something bad on her, I’ll never forgive you! You hear that!!!” Mrs. Kim warning Taeyeon and hit her back.

 

“Did she ask or put any condition?” ask Mr. Kim again. “No… not even one. She really sincere to help me.”  Mrs. Kim said crying recall her meeting with Tiffany. “You have to listen to her Taeyeon. If she want to go somewhere bring her there… she wants something buy for her! If I know she not satisfied with you or you make her cry… you’ll know what I will do” warning Mrs. Kim to Taeyeon again.

 

Taeyeon just keep quiet cause she know what her mother mean and she grateful enough to the girl that she didn’t mind doing what her mother told her.

 

“Is it MiYoung? The girl who cannot sit still? Who lost a few times back in Jeolla-do?”  Asked Mr. Kim. “Yes… it’s her. She really becomes a beautiful lady now. I’m sure many guys interested in her.” “Remember that Taeyeon-ah… the girl you are getting marry to is not any kind of girl. Like your omma said, anything happen to her you’re dead.” Now Mr. Kim warning her.

 

“I promise omma… Appa…” Taeyeon said. “Don’t just promise Taetae-ah… what ever happen never ever leave her. Even though you don’t like her or anything just be patient okay? You must remember what I say until I die Taetae-ah.” Mrs. Kim then hugs Taeyeon while crying. Taeyeon feels a bit relief when she heard her omma call her ‘Taetae’. It shows that her omma are not that angry with her anymore.

 

“I really promise omma. Don’t cry. You know I hate see you shed any tears because of me right?” request Taeyeon. “Haha. Araseo my daughter.  And Taeyeon-ah… I cannot promise that my choice is the best but please do not compare her with Jess-“ “Omma, do not say that girl name again!” protest Taeyeon before Mrs. Kim finish talking. “Okay. So please remember what I say ok?” says Mrs. Kim and kiss Taeyeon cheek.

 

 

*******************

 

 

When Taeyeon went to her office the next day, she feels a bit excited thinking that one of her problem is solved and about her future wife. Unknowing she smiled to herself. MiYoung? Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter