I Think...

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 – I think…

 

“Okay. I’m done!” shouted Tiffany from the room. Urgh… finally! Thank God! It’s been almost an hour since Taeyeon manage to make Tiffany agree to cook for her.

 

“Let’s go?” Tiffany asked. Standing in front of Taeyeon, wondering why Taeyeon hasn’t moved. What she didn’t know is that Taeyeon actually was wonderstruck by her appearance.

 

“Fany-ah… we’re going to the market if you wondering.” Taeyeon said while still staring at Tiffany from up to bottom.

 

“I know. So what are you waiting for? Let’s go! Palli~” Tiffany pulls Taeyeon hands towards the door. Taeyeon almost tripped at the sudden pull.

 

“Wait…” the sudden words make Tiffany stop her steps. “Yes?” she asked confusedly. “Go change your outfit first.” Taeyeon said, looking away.

 

“Wha-… hmmm…” Taeyeon had no choice but to look at Tiffany’s direction when her wife left her sentence hang.

 

“What that kind of face is for?” Taeyeon feels bewildered, scares that she got caught. Yeah… she doesn’t want anyone to see any parts of Tiffany body except her. What’s wrong with you Kim Taeyeon! Don’t tell me you are j-jealous?! No no… I’m not jealous! But… her clothes are too revealing. What~~ Kim Taeng! She just wearing a freaking tight-showing-her-curve-waist t-shirt with a very-very-very-very short shorts!

 

Tiffany just looked at Taeyeon who is doing a various type of face with an amusing feeling. Of course she would feel so amused! Hello~!! Who wouldn’t??!! It’s KIM TAEYEON we are talking about! The cold-cool-stiff-unromantic-stubborn Kim Taeyeon! Okay, I take back the ‘unromantic’~

 

And the so cold Kim Taeyeon is actually trying to ask me to change my outfit which is only a simple t-shirt with a short? Are you kidding me?!

 

“Just… haish... let’s just go.” Taeyeon finally give up after the no ending battles with herself. Tiffany almost let out a big-loud laugh seeing Taeyeon right now.

 

It’s funny enough for her to do that as Taeyeon who is the one talking, thinking and finally deciding while what she do is stare at Taeyeon~ She’s indeed interesting…

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with a blur face when Tiffany just walked ahead towards the gate. “Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“To the market?!” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with a small glare since Taeyeon is asking a stupid question.

 

“Then why are you going to the gate? Not the car?” Taeyeon points to the car.

 

“Taetae-ah, let’s just walk okay? The market is just nearby. Plus it just in the morning! It’s good to take a walk in the morning you know?! The air is fresh and th-” her words is stopped when Taeyeon closed with her hand.

 

“Arasseo~ arasseo~ Aigoo… I’m just asking why. Talk too much.” Taeyeon removes her hand and start to walk to the gate.

 

Tiffany then quickly went after Taeyeon when she has done recover from the shock feeling. She can still feel Taeyeon warm hand covering .

 

“Oh…” went out of the gate, Taeyeon is there standing, leaning against the wall with her arms is fold near her chest, waiting for her.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter