If Only

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24 – If Only…

 

Taeyeon woke up to her phone continuously vibrating inside her pocket. Boss?

 

“Yes Sir?” Taeyeon asked after she makes sure the hoarseness in her voice is gone. “A conference? When is that? Oh, araseo. I’ll inform Sunny about it. Alright, see you soon Sir.” Taeyeon let out a tired yawn after the phone call.

 

“Is that boss? What does he wants?” Sunny asked. She currently was lying downward with her cheek against the soft mattress.

 

“Apparently, there’s a conference that we need to attend. It’s compulsory for every company involve. So he asked us replace him because he ‘s busy on that day.” Taeyeon explain lazily. She went back to lay down after place her phone on the nightstand.

 

“Aishh… he always told us at the last minute. Luckily I brought my dress.” Sunny complained but still excited to go. She was now already sat up and went to her bags, taking out her dress. “When is the conference? Is it today?” Sunny asked excitedly.

 

“On the last day we’re here.” Taeyeon already closed her eyes, still having jetlags. Nah… she is just lazy like that in any of their business trip.

 

“That’s mean 6 days more days to go…” Sunny said sadly, dropping the dress she’s holding.

 

“Yeah, and you wake me up in 3 hours then we’re going for dinner.” Taeyeon then fully fell asleep.

 

“Tsk… Bossy as always!” Sunny muttered to herself.

 

“I can still hear you.” Taeyeon said groggily.

 

“Dae Kim Taeyeon-shi!!!” Sunny said sarcastically.

 

 

******

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

“Unnie, I’m going to brief you our schedule for these whole week okay?” asked Seohyun. I nodded. “Come and sit here Hyun-ah. No need to be so formal right now. It just you and me here anyway.” i call her to sit beside me.

 

Seohyun was not only my best friend and dongseng she’s also my responsible secretary. And you can also add my guardian angel in that list. She’s always been here for me in up and down. I cannot help but to feel guilty for separating her from our other friends.

 

“Today, you’re just going to sign the document about the contract we discussed the other day. Then, you’re free for the next 5 days and you choose one of these days to meet Taeyeon unnie. Then, after your free days, there’s a conference that you must attend.” Seohyun said, explaining in detailed to me which I’m so thankful for.

 

“Can I not go?” I said to her. I’m not fond of having to go to any conference. It’s so boring with all the old men talking here and there. What pissed me off is that not only their mouths moving, their hands too.

 

“But your daddy already stresses out the word MUST to me for so many times. I don’t think you had any choice unnie.” Seohyun said guiltily.

 

Daddy!!! He’s using my weakness which is Seohyun. He knows that I cannot say no to Seohyun.

 

“Araseo, but you must come with me.” I said to her. Oh no, I’m not going to that boring place alone.

 

“But unnie…” before she can say anything, I cut her words, “no but. You’re going with me or I’m not going full stop.” I said making decision.

 

“Dae… so that’s basically your schedule here.” Seohyun said, finishing her briefing.

 

“Alright, thanks. Now, let’s stop this. Get me the document so that I can done it quickly and go to sleep!” I said excitedly. The thinking of taking a nap already makes me want to jump onto the bed already, but works come first. Sigh….

 

 “Dae!” Seohyun said, she giggles a bit. I know that she finds it is funny how I still want to sleep even though I already slept for the whole journey just now. Tsk… can you blame me? That’s what my nickname sleeping beauty for.

 

Hmm… I wonder what Sunny and Taeyeon doing right now. I bet Taeyeon was sleeping. That’s the only common thing about us. We treasure our sleeping time the most. But Taeyeon is not as bad as me. She would still entertain who’s disturbing her but not me. They would think twice to even wake me up except Yuri…

 

“Unnie!” I snapped off my mind when I heard Seohyun’s voice. “Hmm???” I responded.

 

“What were you thinking? I’ve been calling you for a few times already.” Seohyun asked, worriedly. I should really stop making her worry about me…

 

“Aniyo… no need worry Hyun-ah. I’m fine… just sleepy.” I laugh a bit when I felt a soft beat at my right arm.

 

“Aish... you make me worry for no reason.” Seohyun let out a relief sigh. “Here’s your recorder and the document.” She places my recorder in my right hand and slipped the document in my left hand.

 

“Araseo… thanks again Hyunnie~ and sorry for making you worry about always.” I said, looking down as I cannot look at her in her eyes.

 

“It’s nothing. I choose this remember? It’s not your fault unnie so stop feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter