Lovely Day

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 – Lovely Day

 

Tiffany straight away went to the living room with her unfinished work after dinner while Taeyeon is in their room.

 

When she went inside the room, she right away recognizesthe roses that were place on their makeup wardrobe.  She bends down and smells it.

 

“Hmm…” she let out a smile. With an open mind she went to the living room to see what her wife is doing. She looked at how Tiffany doing her works without interrupting her.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, do you see where did I place the calculator?” Tiffany asked her. 

 

“No.” Taeyeon answered.   “Aish… where did I put it?!” Tiffany gets up to her room. The calculator is also not on the bed or their makeup wardrobe.

 

“Found it?” asked Taeyeon when Tiffany came back.

 

“Not in there. I can’t remember where I put it. Did I place it in the car???” she then quickly finds her car key. 

 

“Taetae-ah… where is my key?”  “There…” Taeyeon shows her the TV direction.

 

“Since when did I put my key there…” she muttered to herself and heads out to her car.

 

Taeyeon can only shook her head at Tiffany’s behavior. As days pass, Taeyeon gradually learn something important about Tiffany… Forgetful!

 

Taeyeon then went to the kitchen to drink. She suddenly feels thirsty. Just before she wants to open the fridge door, she saw the calculator on the top of the fridge.

 

“Fany… fany…” Taeyeon once again shook her head and let out a sigh. Done drinking she went to the living room to see the panic Tiffany.

 

“It’s not in the car. Where is it…” she stands at the front door. Trying to figure out the mystery loss of a calculator~~

 

“Here… I wonder who put it on the fridge.” Taeyeon place the calculator near several of Tiffany’s file.

 

“Oh right… I put it there when I went to drink just now…” Tiffany scratches her not itchy head while give Taeyeon an apologetic smile which Taeyeon finds it is so cute.

 

“You’re worse than an ahjumma I know, you know?!” Tiffany ignored Taeyeon and continued her work.

 

“Fany, why didn’t you finish your work at office? It’s such a waste you know. Done it at home will not count as overtime.” Taeyeon asked. Feeling weird why would Tiffany do her work at home when she can get more pay if she done it at work.

 

“I do office work. So must follow office hour.” Tiffany answered. Her fingers work fast typing the number on the calculator with unbelievable speed.

 

“Oh… I almost forgot. Thanks for the flower Taeyeon-ah.” She places her hand on Taeyeon lap.

 

Taeyeon smile and nodded her head. That’s the… 6th? Or 7th times of ‘thanks’ she gets from Tiffany today. It’s not that she mind too. Even for the 1000th also Taeyeon would glad to listen to it.

 

“I’ll sleep first, Fany-ah. Make sure to switch off all the lights later okay?”

 

“Hmm…” Tiffany answered nonchalantly since she too focused into her work.

 

Before enter her room, Taeyeon makes sure she locked everything. “Goodnight.” Taeyeon say and went into the room.

 

“Goodnight” Tiffany answered without looking at her.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Taeyeon stirred and woke up from her sleep. She look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter