Confessed?

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 – Confessed?

 

“Fany-ah, try to cook everyday okay?” Taeyeon say, after the 3rd bowl of rice. I know that she’s good enough to actually know how to cook but I didn’t expect THIS GOOD!!! OMG~ need to make sure to get rid of all the food~~~ X.X

 

“Are you complimenting me or just to take care of my feeling?” Tiffany asked, suspiciously.

 

“I don’t seem to know how to take care of others feeling. If I think it is nice means it is. But if not, I’ll definitely state it. Why would I lie, it’s so clear that your hand made meals are so good Fany-ah~!” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany straight into her eyes, smiling a little.

 

Tiffany just smiles, knowing what Taeyeon meant. She, of course knew that fact, who wouldn’t?  It’s her 3rd bowl now~! But, she couldn’t help but to ask Taeyeon the obvious question.

 

“Ara~ I just couldn’t help it. It’s the first time I cook for someone you know? I scare it won’t taste nice.” Tiffany explained.

 

“Don’t worry okay? Even you cook a fried egg with plain rice plus plain water, I am sure I’ll eat it deliciously.” Taeyeon winked. There goes the sweet talker is back~ She wink!!!! Aigoo… stop making my heart beating so fast Taeyeon-ah!

 

They then continue eating with Taeyeon keep on teasing Tiffany while Tiffany is amused seeing Taeyeon changes.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Fany-ah~ let’s go!!! I promise just a few rounds. Please~ need to rid all the fats from eating just now you know.” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany beside her.

 

“No Taeyeon-ah. I’m tired.” Tiffany says sternly.

 

Finished eating, they went to the media room and watch the TV when Taeyeon suddenly asked Tiffany to come along with her to jogging, at the park near their house.

 

“Just for a while please~ you don’t wish to have a big belly hubby right? Pity your hubby Fany-ah~” Taeyeon used the magic word or the ‘key’ to coax Tiffany do something, nickname~

 

Taeyeon hide a smile when she sees Tiffany starts to fidget in her sit. Figure it out…

 

“Ish… Araseo let me change first.” Tiffany went to the bedroom. As soon as the sound of door closing can be heard, Taeyeon straight away do the ‘fist pump’ ceremony.

 

 

******

 

 

Tiffany can only make it for two rounds as she injured herself at the corner when she wanted turn to the left. She straight away sits under a shade nearby.

 

Different from Tiffany, Taeyeon manage to run for only-God-knows how many rounds, and yet she still so energetic and hyper to realize Tiffany is injured.

 

“Oh god… Are you okay Fany-ah? What happen?” Taeyeon asked feeling panic to see Tiffany sitting down under shades, holding her ankle.

 

“I slipped at the corner there.” She grimaced at the pain.

 

“Aigoo… just how many injured can you have in a day?!” Taeyeon shook her head. She leans to check Tiffany’s foot, but stop immediately when Tiffany let out a painful hissed.

 

“Let’s go home.” Taeyeon finally decided since Tiffany can’t even move her foot. “Hurry, get on my back.” Taeyeon instruct. She squad-down, turn her body and let her back facing Tiffany.

 

“Wha- No! I’ll just walk.” Tiffany waves her hands vigorously. “Don’t be stubborn Fany-ah. You getting on my back, willingly or forcefully is your decision.” Taeyeon say, slightly threating.

 

Tiffany knows that Taeyeon meant that. Recalled mental note no.1: once Taeyeon wants something, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter