SpyTaeng

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 – SpyTaeng

 

 

Sunny let out a sigh after she done talking to Jessica. She better doing this for good… Sunny’s thought is interrupted by a sudden tap on her shoulder. She turns around to see Taeyeon looking at her with worry expression. Sunny was literally frozen on the spot.

 

“T-Taeyeon-ah?” she can only manage mutters that.

 

“You okay? Who is that? Fany and I already done eating but you still haven’t come in. That’s why I come to check on you.” Taeyeon explain to her seriously. She didn’t want Sunny to think that she likes to pry someone else problem.

 

Sunny let out a relief sigh silently. She secretly thanking God that Taeyeon didn’t listen to her conversation with Jessica.

 

“It’s nothing. I’m sorry I keep you waiting. But Taeyeonnie~~” Sunny wriggled both her eyebrows.

 

“Oh god… I really don’t like to see that expression.” Taeyeon quickly turns around, wanted to walk away but before she can do so…

 

“You are worry for me Kim Taeng~ doesn’t ya? Right? Right?” Sunny linked her arm with Taeyeon while making aegyo which Taeyeon really hate. Why did I worry for her in the first place…?

 

 

 

Tiffany raised her head when she heard Taeyeon annoying voice. She can only shake her head when she saw the dandyu coming closer towards her table with Taeyeon trying to get away from Sunny while Sunny is laughing at Taeyeon reaction.

 

“I don’t even know why I go to find this midget at the first place.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her best friend who is still laughing at her.

 

“It’s okay.” Tiffany smiles at Taeyeon, showing her killer eye-smiles.

 

“Whoa!!! So it’s true!” Sunny let go of Taeyeon arm and went to Tiffany. “Hi! I’m Sunny. I’m this cold creature best friend since high school. If you want to know anything about her (pointing at Taeyeon) just ask. I know her like an open book! So yeah, nice to meet you Tiff? Fany? Tiffany? What should I call you?” Sunny shakes her hands with Tiffany’s vigorously.

 

Tiffany can just laugh at the hyper girl in front of her. “Nice to finally meet you too, Sunny. You can call me Tiff if you want. I don’t really mind.” Tiffany smiles at her again.

 

“SEE THAT! Taeyeon do you saw that?! No wonder you fell in love with her that fast. Her eye smiles are no joke!” Tiffany blushes at what Sunny said.

 

“Stop joking around Sunny-shi.” Tiffany covers her face to cool down her now redden face.

 

“She’s right Fany-ah. That is one of the reasons what I love about you.” Taeyeon looking straight into Tiffany eyes when she said that. Tiffany blush more when she heard that. She slaps Taeyeon’s arm softly, gesturing her to stop.

 

“Tsk… alright lovebirds~ I’ll excuse myself to the washroom while both of you having your sweet moment.” Sunny placed her phone on the table and heads to the washroom.

 

“Kim Taeyeon! Stop making me blush in front of your friend. It’s so embarrassing you know!” Tiffany said, giving Taeyeon a playful angry glare. I don’t know how many more times she going to make me blush today~

 

“But you look very cute when you blush.” Taeyeon chuckled seeing how red Tiffany’s face had become… again.  

 

The sound of Sunny’s phone stops their talk. Taeyeon takes Sunny’s phone to take a look at the new message she had receive.

 

“Yah, why are you reading others message?!” Tiffany scolds Taeyeon.

 

“I’m not reading. Just checking, who knows it may be our boss.” Taeyeon explain.

 

 

 

Hey, can you text me the address where you will be staying in Busan? I think I’ll just visit you guys there.

From: 01xx-xx-xxxx

 

 

Huh, unknown number?

 

“Yah! What are you doing with my phone?” Sunny quickly grabs her phone from Taeyeon. She widened her eyes when she realized who sent that message.

 

“Who is that Lee Sunkyu? Why is that person wants our address in Busan and not here?” Taeyeon bombed Sunny with her question.

 

“O-Oh… hmm oh! That’s the other team that we are replacing now. They were the one who called just now. They said that if they done their job earlier they willing to come and help us. Yeah… that’s it.” Sunny managed to say. You make me lie to my best friend Jess!!!

 

Taeyeon nodded her head, understand what Sunny means. Sunny quickly save Jessica number and reply her.

 

 

To: Jess

We’ll stay in apartment near Jeongdayum road. Crystal Light Bay, highest floor, room 903.

From: Bunny

 

 

To: Bunny

Alright, thank you so much Bunny! J

From: Jess

 

 

To: Jess

This is one and last time I’m helping you girl! You’ll be on your own way when you reach here got it?

From: Bunny

 

 

To: Bunny

Got it, thanks.

From: Jess

 

 

 Sunny slipped her phone in her pocket and continue talking to Tiffany.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Unnie, do you think this is right?” Seohyun asked after placing the phone back in Jessica bag. Yeah, she was the one who been replying to Sunny this whole while.

 

“Of course Hyunnie~ this is the only way I can get Taeyeon back. You know why right?” Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter