Miss You...

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28 – Miss You

 

Tiffany shifted from her position when she heard a familiar ringtone. “Where is it…” she still didn’t open her eyes as drowsiness still engulfed her. She open her eyes to find the non-stop ringing phone and removes whatever it is that blocked her view.

Taeyeon’s shirt?

 “Hello?” she said hoarsely, after clearing .

“Hey, did I woke you up?”

“Hey, yeah kind of b-”

“Sorry Fany-ah! I already told you I shouldn’t call you before sleeping. I’m sorry, go back to sleep okay? I’ll just call you tomorrow…-” Taeyeon interrupt before she can finish her sentences.

“Taeyeon-ah? Can I talk now?” Tiffany chuckled at her silliness.

Taeyeon laughed. “Yeah, sure.” she smiled to herself as she knew how silly she sound like just now.

“Yes, I’m sleeping and your call woke me up. But that’s okay because I can hear your voice again and I was really waiting for your call.” Tiffany said.

“Well, I was too engrossed into what I was doing that I didn’t realised its already past midnight.” Taeyeon leans against the glass sliding door.

“I miss you Fany-ah…” She let out a content sigh. By standing there looking at dark sky, Taeyeon all was felt emptiness because of how much she longing for Tiffany presence.

Tiffany also let out a silent sigh, silently agreeing and understand what Taeyeon feels.

 

“So, are you prepare?” she said suddenly, startled Taeyeon.

“Prepare? For what?”

“Sing. Don’t tell me you forget about it?” Tiffany pouted. She did not actually mind but she bring it up to change the solemnness.

“Ah… about that. E-Err kind of? I can just sing you any song you want.” Taeyeon answered. She still feels shy to sing to Tiffany.

Tiffany smiles to herself as she turned to the other side as she cuddle Taeyeon shirt closer. “Anything Taetae. I don’t mind.”

Taeyeon did not say anything, thinking what to sing to Tiffany. She had this one habit that she did not realised which is she always sing any song related to what she feels at that moment.

 

My hot lips want to touch your soft lips
So that my love will be delivered to your heart

 

If you still haven’t known how I felt
I will love you more than anyone in this world

 

I will love you until always, I will love you
like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will love you

 

I can arouse your curiosity by saying difficult words
I can spend this night with that common game

 

But I want you to know my heart now
I will love you more than anyone in this world

 

I will love you until always, I will love you
like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will love you

 


Tiffany wipe a tear that escape her eyes. Taeyeon’s voice so soothing and she can feels Taeyeon sincerity and Taeyeon‘s love throughout the song. She did not know how Taeyeon managed to think what song to sing in a short time and just when she thought Taeyeon had done singing,

I will love you…

Taeyeon angelic voice finish the song.

Taeyeon takes a nervous breath in. “How was it?”

“Gosh Taeyeon-ah… you make me miss you more…” Tiffany said softly, scared Taeyeon notice that she’s crying.

Tiffany was feeling so overwhelms with so many emotions. Touch, Longing, Loves, which makes her tear up.

 

Taeyeon smiles sadly. “I miss you more. You know what I’m trying to say right?”

Tiffany sniffed. Unconsciously inhale Taeyeon scent which come from the shirt she’s been cuddle with causing her to close her eyes to stop her tears from dropping more.

“Dae…” Taeyeon straights up.

“You okay?” unfortunately Taeyeon notice that her voice sounds muffled.

Like she’s crying… Taeyeon almost smack her own head. How can she just realised that Tiffany is crying?

“Hey, uljima…” comforted Taeyeon.

“I’m crying because I feel the same way too. Honestly, I’m still insecure about you. About what you feels, about what you think…”

Taeyeon stunned at what Tiffany said. She did not expect Tiffany to be honest now. Well, she thought maybe Tiffany had too much things she bottled to herself that she need to let out. So Taeyeon kept mum and continue to listen.

 

“I know that we started as stranger. I mean, I knew you but in my memory you’re just Aunty Kim’s daughter. When umma ask for my help, I tried to decline but then I put myself in your place. What would I feel, what will my parents feel, how disappointed my mum and such. With that thought I agree.”

“During our wedding, when you kiss my forehead and muttered thank you, I knew right then I make the right choice. You seldom talk but with those two words shows how thankful you are to me. Remember how awkward we were after the wedding?”

Taeyeon and Tiffany, both laughs softly with teary eyes, recalled those moments.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter