What Will Happen To Me?

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6 – What Will Happen To Me?

The only things that Tiffany been thinking around this 2 -3 days are how to greet her wife. It’s already three nights they shared the bed, using the same bathroom, and sometimes accidently use the same pillow. But they still couldn’t greet each other.

 

This girl named Taeyeon sometimes just look towards Tiffany. There are times when they caught stared at each other but still without talking. Tiffany feels so frustrated with this situation.

 

The one and important things that she wants to ask is where are they going for honeymoon? Tiffany didn’t care where it is. Or is the place romantics or not and even that place are not luxury also she wouldn’t mind. But she cannot afford herself to ask.

 

And, the second things that actually suppose to be the most important question compare to the honeymoon thingy is she wants to ask what is her status actually now? Is she going to be Taeyeon’s permanent wife or only a ‘contract’ wife for sometimes?

 

But the question can only be asked in her own mind. She can’t let out the magic words to her own wife. If can Tiffany feels like borrowing someone’s mouth to can help her with their awkwardness. And so, she decided to become a human without mouth. She has eyes, just use it. She has ears, just use it.

 

This matter will not go anywhere. Sooner or later she will get her answer. But now the only thing she needs to do is be patient. With this decision, Tiffany has to keep her voice from her wife.

 

Wherever they go, they will go together. Taeyeon hardly be apart from Tiffany. They always have seen together. And Tiffany had no choice but to follow Taeyeon since she is unfamiliar with Taeyeon’s family’s house. But with Taeyeon she feels a bit secure and safe.

 

This situation happened for a few days. Nothing changes. Only their eyes talk. Every night they share the same room. And sleep on the same bed some more. The distant between them only an inch but it feels like thousands of miles away. Tiffany will sleep soundly even with someone beside her. Nothing can disturb her sleep.

But not for Taeyeon. Every night her sleep is distracted. She did try to talk. At least she must say thank you to her now wife. There’s no regret but just a bit disappointed.

 

 

Disappointed because although they are now married, they are still being a stranger.

 

 

========================================================================

 

“So now you want to bring Tiffany to your house, Taetae?” ask Mrs. Kim when they are having breakfast. “Nae…” answer Taeyeon.

 

*cough cough*

 

“Aigoo… Fany-ah, are you okay?” asked Mrs. Kim to Tiffany. She actually shocked to hear this news plus her wife nickname... Taetae??? It’s cute though! “Dae! Dae! I’m alright. Just drink it too fast… hehe.” Tiffany assured her mother in law. “Are you sure, MiYoungie?” asked Mr. Kim. “Yes, appa.” Her eyes, I don’t mind seeing it for even more than 24/7… What Taeyeon thought in her mind doesn’t show on her face.

 

Tiffany takes a glance to Taeyeon. And continue eating. “When?” ask Mrs. Kim continuing their conversation. “After this.” Taeyeon answer casually.

 

Tiffany dumbfounded by Taeyeon’s answered. Woah… woah… woah… She didn’t even discuss with me anything! I’m someone who is going to move in with her not a maid or what.

 

“Why so fast? Can’t you wait and go after lunch?” Taeyeon’s sister Hayeon asked. “I don’t think so. Because after that bachelor party, the house is in mess. I think I want tidy it up today. Moreover the furniture that uncle Kang gave already arrived and I didn’t take a look at it yet.” Taeyeon explain. “That’s why! Who asked you to do the party at your house… cannot do at another place is it?!” scold Mrs. Kim.

 

Haha. Taetae gets scold!!! OMG~ did I just called her that?  Tiffany then went blank. Thinking to herself.

 

“Up to you then. Ms. Ham! Can you help Fany to pack her things?” Mrs. Kim gives order to their maid. “Yes, ma’am!” Ms. Ham answers and went to Taeyeon’s room to pack Tiffany’s things. “I’ll go and help!” Tiffany then went with the maid. The only one left in the dining room were only the Kim’s family.

 

“Taetae-ah… Don’t you think it is too fast? I see that Fany is still trying to be comfortable with you. Later another problem occurs how? If it is here then I can help you to look out for Tiffany.” Mrs. Kim a bit unsatisfied with her daughter decision.

 

“That’s why Tae~ and I sense that you didn’t even talk to her. What are you doing Tae?” add her sis. Worries can be seen on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter