Friends~

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 – Friends~

 

Tiffany slowly heads to the living room while drying her hair with a towel. (I guess it is their habits XD) She see that Taeyeon is there, reading. She went and sits beside her.

 

Taeyeon takes her eyes off of what she is reading and looks at Tiffany. Tiffany also looks at her. They just keep on looking at each other for a few minutes.

 

Taeyeon can’t help but to feel happy as her wish to have a chat with her wife is accomplished. But the problem is, what type of talk is she supposed to voice out? She doesn’t know where to start. Taeyeon then become panic while Tiffany still looking at her.

 

“Is something bothering you? You’ve been staring at me from just now.” Asked Taeyeon when Tiffany still doesn’t say anything. Tiffany is still looking at Taeyeon direction. She feels bother on how should she tell Taeyeon what she’s been thinking when they had just start talking for only two days long!

 

“Just say whatever in your mind. Do you have any problem? Or do you want to borrow money?” Taeyeon try to do a stupid joke. She swears she doesn’t even know where the idea to joke like that came from.

 

“No!” answer Tiffany fast. “So what’s wrong with you? Your face looks like someone who wants to borrow money from the loan shark.” Taeyeon smiling continues her stupid jokes despite Tiffany serious face. She didn’t laugh at all. Or, she doesn’t know that I‘m telling her joke right now? O.O

 

Ah! Look at how easy for her to give a smile now! If not, it is so difficult to see her pretty sweet smile… Tiffany feels her heart wavering at her thought. Her already nervous, pounding heart now becomes more chaotic seeing Taeyeon’s smile.

 

“Just tell me what it is~~~” insist Taeyeon when she sees that Tiffany still hesitate to say what is on her mind.  “Oh! By the way, Siwon asked you to call him back. He said that there’s something wrong with the counting thingy at store? Is that the correct term? I don’t know. Whatever it is, that’s what he told me.” says Taeyeon upon remembering Siwon’s phone call just now.

 

And without she relies, she is showing her un-known aegyo indirectly that makes Tiffany chuckle silently seeing how cute Taeyeon look like when she struggle to get the correct term. 

 

“Ah! Just ignore him! Who would call at night for work related?! Just wait tomorrow can’t he?” mutter Tiffany. She’s a bit annoyed hearing that news.

 

Taeyeon pretend to read her yet same magazine but she does that to actually trying to hide the smile that crept on her face know that Tiffany is not happy to get a call from a guy who she thought Tiffany’s crush or something.

 

“Taeyeon!!” Tiffany looks at Taeyeon face that engrossed in her reading. Taeyeon looks up but then she return to her reading. Taeyeon looks calm on the outside but only god knows how she feels right now! Never in her life had she felt like that before.

 

“There something I want to discuss with you.” Finally Tiffany says. Although she feels burdened to voice it out, she had no choice. They had been staying together. They are legally husband and wife. Yet, there is none of love and affection in their relationship…yet.

 

Tiffany shuffle closer to Taeyeon. She wants to sit nearer to her. Taeyeon flips her fringe that covering her view aside. Looking at how Tiffany is right now, make she feels restless. She doesn’t know what Tiffany is going to tell her. Maybe she’s gonna ask for nonsense things or asks to let her go after some promised time…

 

“I’ve been thinking about this for the whole day. I try to think the best solution for our problem.” Taeyeon flinched for while. Problem? Is this wedding is a problem to her? Is what I’m thinking just now is true? Is she going to ask me to let her go?

 

“I think I want to friend with you first.” Taeyeon looks at her face. Signaling her to continue. If that is the only thing Tiffany wished for then she wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter