Want Her Back

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 – Want Her Back

 

 

Taeyeon wake up the next day and felt something on top of her. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled slightly when she saw Tiffany’s hand around her waist and her head snuggling on her chest. She kissed her forehead and woke her up.

 

“Time to get up sweetie,” she told her.

 

Tiffany let out a small ‘hmm’ and snuggles closer to Taeyeon. Taeyeon chuckled at her cute attic. She tighten her hugs, rubbing Tiffany’s back softly and let out a content sighed.

 

If only she decides to confess earlier then she could felt this happiness, the feeling of hugging the person you love to sleep, the feeling to wake up to see your loved face every morning.

 

Her thought was interrupted by the sudden phone ringing.

 

“Sunny? What does she want this early?” Taeyeon muttered to herself.

 

 

TY: What do you want?

 

SN: Tsk… what a way to greet your friend! But that’s not the point. I’ve something important to tell you. Mr. Song called me just now. He wanted us to replace the two guys from another department as they had to go for another project meeting.

 

TY: Really? But why didn’t he just call me?

 

SN: He said he did, last night but you didn’t pick up.

 

TY: Oh yeah… I was watching movie. (Taeyeon smiles remembering what happened last night)

 

SN: Are you kidding me? You? Kim Taeyeon? Watching movie? *letting out a loud gasp*

 

TY: Yeah I did. No need to be overreaction Lee SunKyu. So where do we need to go and how long?

 

SN: About a week but if we manage to finish it early then we can come back earlier and luckily we didn’t get outside of Korea you know? I managed to convince Sir gives us the nearest project. Guess where we are going??!

 

TY: Where? (Taeyeon asked, not interested)

 

SN: You really are no fun! Fine, we’re going to~~~ Busan!!!

 

TY: WHAT?! That’s far!

 

SN: Yah! That’s better okay. Or do you want to go to Mokpo? It’s further and more not convenient there.

 

TY: *sigh* alright. When do we need to go?

 

SN: Err… Today? And for your info, I’m actually having breakfast near your place. Hehe…

 

TY: … WHAT!!! Lee SunKyu, you so going to die!

 

SN: You can’t blame me that Mr. Song just- hello? Hello? Yah! *tut* *tut* *tut*

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

Taeyeon massaged her head at the sudden news. Just when I thought my life couldn’t get much better!

 

She suddenly felt another hand massaging her temple. Taeyeon opened her eyes to see another pair of eyes looking at her with worry look.

 

“Are you okay Tae? Why are you shouting over a phone call so early in the morning?” Tiffany asked. Her finger didn’t stop giving her hubby a slow but relaxing massaged.

 

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany concern face. She lifted her head and peak Tiffany lips, giving her a short, sweet morning kiss.

 

“Morning~ I’m sorry that I woke you up. Just that, I receive a sudden request to go to outstation from my boss. It was actually Sunny, just now. That little annoying brat!” Taeyeon explained.

 

Tiffany let out a small laugh upon hearing Taeyeon words. “Outstation? Where?” Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, feeling burdened to tell the location. “Busan.”

 

Tiffany widened her eyes hearing where Taeyeon will be going. “But that’s…. far. How long you’ll be there?” Tiffany looked into Taeyeon eyes, hoping that it will just be a day or two nights of trips.

 

“A… week.” She said slowly. Taeyeon really didn’t want to make Tiffany sad especially when they just confessed to each other last night but what can she do. The thought of leaving Tiffany alone for a week really make her feels like taking Tiffany along or just take a medical leaves or something but she knows that that’s impossible. Plus, Sunny is actually waiting for her at the moment.

 

Tiffany’s shoulder just slumped down hearing Taeyeon’s answered. Being a clingy girl, Tiffany doesn’t think she can survive without Taeyeon beside her every night… For a week! Just when she thought she had the worse bad news, she gets another one when Taeyeon continued her sentences.

 

“…. And I need to go today. Like right now.”

 

That’s it. Tiffany shoulder slumped down literally hearing Taeyeon words.

 

 

“But don’t worry. Sunny said that we can come back early if we done our work quickly. I’ll try to finish the work as fast as I can and come back okay?” Taeyeon already get up, holding both sides Tiffany shoulder and looking at her straight into her eyes.

 

Tiffany knows that she shouldn’t get grumpy at Taeyeon sudden leave because she knows that Taeyeon herself not that willing to go. So she takes a deep breath and calms herself.

 

“I know. Don’t worry I know that it’s your work. But why must you go outstation? I thought your work is just stay in the office and draw the building plan?” Tiffany asked, confused.

 

Taeyeon chuckled a bit. “Yeah, but sometimes I do need to go to the project place to get more accurate measurement for my drawing. But that’s not the case for this one. I need to replace my colleagues. They had to go for another project.” She explained carefully.

 

“Oh, if that’s the case you should quickly wash up. Let me pack your bag while you shower.” Tiffany pushed Taeyeon slightly, making her get up of the bed.

 

“I know…” Taeyeon takes her towel and head to the bathroom but before she went in, she turns back to Tiffany.

 

“Wh-…” Tiffany stunned at the sudden kiss on her forehead.

 

“Thank you Fany-ah.” Taeyeon smiles at her and ruffled her hair a bit before sneaked into the bathroom. She really thankful at Tiffany understanding and didn’t throw tantrum like her other colleagues’ wife.

 

Tiffany blushed a bit at Taeyeon sudden sweet gesture. I really cannot predict what she’s going to do…

 

 

Taeyeon wiped her hair and walked to the now empty room. “Where did she go…” she says to herself. Taeyeon then smiles at the sight in front of her.

 

Her t-shirt and jeans are neatly put on the bed while her luggage is safely put near the door and Tiffany is asleep at the edge of the bed. Why didn’t I notice her just now? Taeyeon let out a small laugh at her carelessness.

 

She must be tired, need to pack my things so early in the morning.  Taeyeon didn’t realize she had been staring at Tiffany until her message ringtone startled her and woke Tiffany up.

 

“Mian… I woke you up again.” Taeyeon bit her lower lip, feeling guilty. Tiffany shook her head while rubbed her eyes.

 

“Aniyo, you-…” Tiffany stops her sentences when realization hits her.

 

Kim Taeyeon, standing in front of her, wearing nothing except a piece of towel wrapping her petite body and another towel hanging around her neck shows that she used it to wipe her hair as they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter