Unexpected

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25 – Unexpected

 

“Yah! Where were you? I’ve been looking for you.” Sunny attacked Taeyeon as soon as she saw her in a stuff toy shop.

Taeyeon ignored her, instead asked, “Do you think Fany would like this?” she asked. Sunny looked at the bear in Taeyeon’s hands. She nodded.

“This is so her taste. I bet she will love this.” Sunny said as she takes the bear out of Taeyeon hands. Taeyeon smiled in satisfaction. She actually went to find something for Tiffany while she had free time. Taeyeon pays for the bear and they head out.

 

 

TWO DAYS LATER (I’ll just skip until Sunny meet Jessica XD)

SUNNY’S POV

I left Taeyeon saying that I’m going to shopping without her. Well, it is not weird since she really does not like shopping. I went to the coffee shop where Jessie text me this morning. From the café glass panel, I saw Jessica was alone.

 

“I’m sorry that I was late. It’s a bit hard to find this shop actually.” I explained. Jessica looked at me and smiled.

 

“It’s alright. Come sit Bunny. Order what you want, my treat.” I straight away called the waiter. Cannot blame me cause of my love towards cake right? Done ordering, I take another looked at Jessica.

 

She was wearing a simple outfit, a blue button-up blouse with checkered pattern and a black jean. She let her brown lock down and was wearing a sunglass.

 

“It’s been since forever since we met.” She said before I could say anything.

 

“Yeah, so let us straight to the point. When do you want to meet Taeyeon? She’s free tomorrow since we already went to the site yesterday.” I said to her. “Hmm… this is really nice!” I said as I taste my forever favourite red-velvet cake.

 

Jessica chuckles. “I don’t think I want to continue all these anymore.” What she said makes me stopped having another mouthful of cake. Somehow, Jessica looked a bit languid than the last time I saw her.

 

“I saw her yesterday at the stuff toys shop. I bet she bought something for her wife isn’t?” To my surprise she did not looked sad or angry at all.

 

“Dae…” I was so speechless that I can just reply her that. Suddenly, she reached towards her ear and takes out her earpiece which I did not realized she’s been wearing and said “I think I should do as you said Hyunnie… you can come out now.”

 

And then, I saw Seohyun getting up from the other table. Why did not I saw her just now? I’m so confused! And to add to my confusion Jessica takes out her sunglass, place it on the table and said,

 

“I’m blind Sunny.”

 

I dropped the spoon I’m holding, causing the sound echo though out the café. Seohyun get up and bowed to other customer, assuring that everything is okay which is not.

 

 

I’M NOT OKAY!

 

*****

 

JESSICA’S POV

After all these years taking all the burdens alone, not forgetting with Seohyun, finally I am able to say it to someone else. Yes, I’m blind…

 

“Are you kidding me?” Sunny asked. I get teary eyes a bit hearing her question. I imagined how her tongue would stick out inside her cheek, feeling annoyed. I looked down a felt a tear roll down on my cheek. I felt Seohyun’s hand holding mine, squeezing.

 

“Sunny unnie, she’s not lying. Remember the day when Taeyeon unnie came and beat Yuri unnie? Right after she went out I went after her remember?” I want to see how Sunny taking all these. But I cannot even hear a sound coming out from from just now. This is how Sunny is. She is bubbly and cheerful girl but she is super quiet and serious at times like this.

 

“When I went out to find Taeyeon unnie was already in her car so I had no chance to follow her. But as I turn around to go back in I saw Sica unnie is crouching at the hidden corner so went towards her. She was crying badly that before I could say anything I comfort her first.” I squeeze her hand back to say how thankful I am that day.

 

“And then?” I heard Sunny asked.

 

“Then, I told her what happened to me. I happened to date Taeyeon because of Son Yejin.” I straightfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter