Let's Do This

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32 – Let’s do this

Tiffany take a deep fresh air as she walked out of the airport to the main entrance. She looked around to find her supposed to be driver.

“Tiff!”

She turns to find Sunny gasping for air. “Did you run all the way here?” she said laughing at the breathless Sunny.

“*breathes heavily* I thought I’m late. Did I keep you waiting? Gosh…. I swear that Kim Taeyeon should lowered down her curiosity. I barely escaped her to fetch you without her latching onto my .”

Tiffany laughs at her rambling friend and at finding Taeyeon attic quite musing. “Why is she that curious? She rarely shows any interest if it doesn’t concern her though…” Tiffany frown a bit finding it a bit weird.

“We have a lot of catching up to do girl… come hope on.” Sunny said while pulling Tiffany along to her waiting cab.

 

 

They went to a café near to Tiffany’s hotel. Sadly, they didn’t stay in the same hotel but a few minutes walking distance. After taking their orders, the waiter left them to be greet with silence.

“Alright… so what is it? What’s catching up do we need? Why Taeyeon being all weird? What??? Why are you looking at me like that? You can’t blame me for asking. I was trying so hard to keep quiet whole way here. Now tell me or I will die out of curiosity!” Tiffany starts rambling.

Sunny laughs. “Now I know where does Taeng gets her noisy side from. Tiff, chill please. I’m going to tell you what happened but not until someone come. While waiting, let’s talk about this new Kim Taeyeon. What did you do to her?”

“I really didn’t do anything. She was really cold when we first stayed together until something happened which don’t even think I’m going to tell you. Then she’s all a very adorable, goofy, teaser Taetae…” Tiffany said laughing at Sunny deadpanned face.

“Are you serious? We can’t even make her laugh unless it’s really funny. And she rarely teases. Unless...” Sunny said wriggles her eyebrows.

“Unless what???”

“Unless she really in love with you! That’s the only answer!” Sunny said excitedly not beware of Tiffany’s now red face.

“Yah people don’t say such things out loud you know…” she muttered softly.

Sunny looked at Tiffany as her eyes widen. “Don’t tell me she confessed?! Omg really???”

Tiffany looked around avoided Sunny eyes and slowly nodded. “I-I did too” she said trying not to blush too much.

“Gosh! That’s my Taengoo! Way to go my friend! You guys falling in love with each other aww I can’t stop this giddy feeling in my heart. Taeyeon would never talk to me about this you know?” Sunny said while clapping making the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter