Thank You

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5 – Thank You

People say that waiting are a torture. But it is more tortured to wait for unexpected things to really happen. Tiffany didn’t stop prying for her future ‘wife’ ex-fiancé to be back. She didn’t care about her dress or the thick make up on her face. Whatever the reason, Tiffany won’t get angry or bring up the matter. If she comes back, Tiffany willingly to let go of her future ‘wife’ but until the end she didn’t showed up.

 What showed up was the Saturday. The promised day. The day that will change her life.

“It was so easy for you to get your partner. Only two weeks and now you will be a wife. Not like me. I in love for six ing years you know. And only two years get married and I’m really suffer. Already didn’t feel the happiness. Sigh.” Michelle, Tiffany’s sister who was literally disagreed with this wedding at the first place said.

“Sis, why do you say so?” “I don’t know… your brother in laws family always pressure me about having a child. And sometimes because of that we always argued.” “Hmm… you do know that children is a God gifts right? If God want to give it to you don’t worries later on you’ll have it. Don’t worries be happy!” Tiffany cheers up her sister although only God knows how she feels right now.

“Aigoo… you looked so happy you know?” “Jinjja?? I feel like dying you know…” “But I’m sure you will be happy.” Michelle smiled at her. “Why do you say so? I didn’t even meet her before. I don’t know what kind of girl she is. I don’t know whether I will be comfortable with her or not and Oh My God! The wedding is just a few hours left!!!” “Yah!!! Be calm will you. You want to know why I say so. It is because you’re nice Miyoung-ah…” “UNNIE!!! Don’t call me that name. It is for omoni and aunty only you know!”

“Hahahaha…  Araseo, araseo… let me continued. And you never disappoint others like what you’re doing now. You still do not disappoint omoni’s wish. If it is me, I don’t think I will do it you know?! Why would I sacrifice me whole life for a totally strangers?” exclaimed Michelle. “Unnie, I’ll just leave my fate to destiny. If it was meant for me to be happy, then I’ll enjoy my life to the fullness.” Answer Tiffany.

“Have you meet your future hus- I mean wife? Hehe” Michelle chuckled because of her slipped tongue and received a light hit from Tiffany. Her sister mispronounce make a bit tint of red appear on her cheek.

“Not yet. Why?” “Not yet? Then, for this two weeks what have both of you done? Nothing???” “She didn’t even call me.” “Taeyeon. Her name is Taeyeon.” “So, I will not going to be the first one to call… it seems like I’m the one who want to get marry eagerly.” “Aigoo… what do I do with both of you…” “Have you met her before, sis?” “Who? Taeyeon?” “Hmm…” “Yes, she’s kind of good-looking for a girl. And didn’t match you at all. Because she’s hotter than you.” Tease Michelle.

“Hey! I’m just kidding okay? You’re beautiful. So beautiful. And you must remember, being pretty is not the main factor of happiness but how sincerely she loves you are. In a marriage, anything can happen dear.” “Unnie~~” Tiffany then jump into her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter