Getting know Taeyeon BFF!

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 – Getting know Taeyeon BFF!

 

Taeyeon look at the photo on her desk closely. It’s her wedding photo. The awkwardness can be seen through it. She takes a closer look at her wife, Tiffany Hwang. They barely know each other when this photo is taken but they still willing to take the risked of this uncertain relationship. She suddenly recalled the night when they reach home after jogging…

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked when she felt the mattress slightly move. “To get some water.” And before Tiffany can take a further step, Taeyeon already stand at her side of bed, gently pushed her back to lie down. “Let me take it for you. Wait here.” With that she dashed to the kitchen leaving a dumbfounded Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon came back with a glass of water and wait until Tiffany finished drinking it to tucked Tiffany back. She then went to lie down back beside Tiffany and continued to shifting from left to right. Yes… she can’t help but to feel guilty of tiffany’s injured ankle as she can’t even walk properly now and just limping around.

 

Another reason is… not because of the injured anymore.  She tried to massage Tiffany’s ankle before they went to sleep but it end up worsen.

 

She then suddenly feels a hand intertwined with hers and tightened it. “It’s not your fault, Taeyeon-ah. Sleep.” She heard Tiffany said to her.

 

 Letting out a soft sigh she turned her body towards Tiffany and pulls their intertwined hands making Tiffany moves toward her. She s her arm under Tiffany head, pulling her closer. Tiffany also moves her body to get a comfortable position.  She places her head on Taeyeon chest and let Taeyeon put another arm securely around her waist.

 

They were cuddling each other when Tiffany hears, “Mianhae Fany-ah.” Tiffany tightened her holds onto Taeyeon to tell her that it’s okay.

 

Tiffany tensed when she feels Taeyeon sniffing her hair and neck. “Hmm… you smell nice Fany-ah” a soft kiss can be feels on her neck and it makes Tiffany more tense than just now. Her feeling didn’t go unnoticed from Taeyeon as she feels Tiffany body flinched and frozen.

 

“It’s okay if you are not ready, Fany-ah. I’ll wait.” with that Tiffany felt a soft yet tender kiss near her temple. She pulls her body a bit to see Taeyeon looking at her. Confused can be seen all over her face. “Wae? I’m sorry if I made you uncomf-” her words are silenced with a pair of lips. It just a soft and just in the split of second kiss but the blushed that crept on their face really shows how nice it feels.

 

“T-Thanks for understand Taeyeon-ah.” Tiffany said despite her bashful feeling. Who wouldn’t? It was their first kiss and she’s the one who initiated it. She knows that Taeyeon feels guilty although it is not her fault. So Tiffany thought that why not she initiated it first since it not only making a process on their relationship, but also to ensure Taeyeon that she’s fine.

 

Taeyeon smiles and she tightens her holds. “Goodnight Fany.” “Goodnight Tae.”  And their sleep continues with smiles spread on both their faces.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

“Taeng!!” Taeyeon jumped in her sit. She looks at the doorframe to see two of her best friend standing there with a big and wide grin. “Hey Yoong, look at our so ‘cold’ friend here.” Sunny nudged Yoona behind her.

 

Yoona let out her famous alligator laugh. “Unnie! Haha! I never knew you could smile like that!” Sunny joined her when she cannot control her laughter anymore.

 

“Yea… Yea… laugh all you want.” Taeyeon then turn her chair to the view behind her to hide her red face. She knows that the two chodings won’t stop teasing her until God knows when.

 

Sunny sits on one of the chair in front of Taeyeon desk feeling exhausted of the non-stopping laugh. “You know we don’t really meaning right Taeng? It’s just- YAH! YOONGATOR!! Stop it already!” Sunny snapped at Yoona whose now already rolling on the floor laughing until her tears out.

 

“Mianhae unnie. I can’t help it. Haahahaha! It such a rarely-onlywithdifficultly-greatest smile of Taeng unnie I had seen before.” Yoona explain and sit beside Sunny, wiping the tears on her face.

 

“Yoona is right. As I was saying, it just rare for you to smile at office even outside. Or should I say NEVER Taeng! And that is why this choding here cannot stop laughing at you.” Sunny explained.

 

Taeyeon finally turn and look at both her friends. “*sigh* I know. I just… Erm … I don’t know.” She says and looks down. This is the first time Sunny and Yoona see their friend like this. “Taeng, I think I know why you’re smiling like that and oh god I swear that is the first time I had seen you blush before! I’ve known you for long time dude.” Sunny put her elbow on top the desk and placed her face there blinking repeatedly at Taeyeon.

 

Yoona and Taeyeon made a grossed face at Sunny’s aegyo. “Yah!” “Unnie!” Taeyeon throw her pen at her while Yoona hit her back. “That’s so disgusting! Stop your aegyo please.” Both of them said. “So, as Sunny unnie said, I think I know why too. It’s very obvious unnie!” Yoona rolled her eyes while looking upward like ‘God help me’ expression.

 

Taeyeon looked at both of them, leaning on her chair and crossed her arms. “What do you guys know?” although Taeyeon is cold and often didn’t show what she’s feeling, she knows that Yoona and Sunny k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter