Complicated

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29 - Complicated

 

“Argh...” Tiffany wakes up at the sound of her alarm. She smiles silently when she realises she still hugging Taeyeon’s shirt tightly and remembering her conversation with Taeyeon last night. She then quickly gets up to get ready to work. Not before hanging Taeyeon’s shirt nicely and kiss it.

 

Tiffany took her time to dress up since she had a good sleep. She wore a one-piece floral dress with mini white cardigan. And this time, following Taeyeon’s advices she wore her make up carefully not wearing it in the car.  She smiles at her reflection in the mirror. She can’t believe how glowing she looked like after her phone calls with Taeyeon. Tiffany then went to work using Taeyeon’s car as Taeyeon forbidden her to use public transport and Hyoyeon using her car as usual.

 

 Tiffany greets every person she bumps into. Including her company’s cleaner. As soon as she sits at her cubicle, her phone desk rang. “Yes, Ms. Kim speaking.” “I think I need to get used to you being Ms. Kim after this Tiffany” her boss laughs. Tiffany chuckled along her boss but silently as a respect, well her boss never jokes. “Yes sir, is there anything I can help you with?”

 

“As the matter of facts, there is. I need you to replace me at a conference. It won’t be long. Just two days and one night. I will let you have a rest day after you come back. Can you?”. “Oh, and when is that?” “The event is on Sunday. I will book your flight on Saturday so that you can have a short rest and prepare. You can comeback on Monday if you want.”

 

“Hmm…” Tiffany thinks for a while. Taetae is not even back yet on Sunday… I think its ok to go. Well, he sounds desperate... *laughs silently*

 

“Alright sir. But please just book me a night flight on Sunday. I can’t be away from home for too long.” Well, not if she still needs to smell Taeyeon’s scents to fall asleep. Her boss laughs. “Well, still having your honeymoon period I see. Sure I will do that. Thank you for helping me Tiffany.” Tiffany let out a small laugh while her face become red as she recalls what he said. Well, we didn’t exactly have our honeymoon yet… *blush*

 

Tiffany clears . “Sir, can I know where is this event?” “I will email you the details later. Once again thank you Tiffany. It’s quite a big event because almost six big companies involve. I think I’m the only CEO that can’t attend. Family matters. So wait for my email and notify me if there’s any problem. You know what to do as our representative right? Understand?” he said firmly. That’s my boss… he never jokes I tell you.

 

“Yes sir. My pleasure to be able to help you.” Then the line went silent. “He hung up…. tsk.” Tiffany place the phone. Then an email arrives.

 

Venue: Starlight Hotel, Busan

Time: 20:00 hours to midnight

Dress code/ themes: Simply elegant

 

Busan?

 

 

*******

 

 

When Taeyeon wakes up, she cannot find Sunny anywhere so she assumes Sunny went out alone again. “Tsk, always left me alone. What shall I do today….?” Taeyeon mutters alone. She gets up, stretches and tied up her hair. She looked around looking for something to do but nothing come to mind. Taeyeon notice her phone bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter