Getting Closer

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11 – Getting closer

 

Taeyeon correct her collar. Then she checks her hair. Making sure it is tidy. That morning Taeyeon feels so full of spirit. And she doesn’t even know why. Tiffany can only sigh seeing her husband with her hands on her hips. “That’s enough. You look nice already.” Tiffany says while throw a sharp glance towards Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon just smile looking at Tiffany who is wearing a simple pink dress with flower pattern. Her slim body looks more attractive wearing like that. Taeyeon once again correct her blazer and collar. She does it purposely to make Tiffany more panic. “Taeyeon-ah… faster~~~~~ it’s late already!” Tiffany says now already shouting.

 

Taeyeon then takes her car keys and her purse. “Do you want me to fetch you home later?” “I don’t think so. I’m going home by myself. But I’ll be a bit late today because there’s meeting this afternoon. My boss just came back from Daegu.” “Hmm…”

 

Tiffany walks past Taeyeon first and open all the gates so that they can safe time. She went into the car and Taeyeon starts to drive. Along the way, they didn’t talk anything. It’s not that there is no topic to talk, it just that they still feel awkward with each other.

 

Tiffany then starts to apply make-up when the car stops upon the traffic light turns red. Taeyeon can only shook her head looking at her wife habits. So this is how she spends her time in the car. Just then Tiffany’s phone rings. Hyoyeon is on the line.

 

“Mianhae Hyo-yah. I forgot to call you last night. My husband is sending me. We are on our way.” Tiffany explains to Hyoyeon feeling guilty. Taeyeon can’t help but to smile when she heard that Tiffany called her as a ‘husband’ not ‘wife’. But she tried her best to hide her grinned.

 

Tiffany heard that Hyoyeon was scolding her but she ignore it. She is sure that Hyoyeon would understand how serious her forgetfulness is. It is worse than a-grandmother-who-aged-more-than-80-years-old.

 

“Who is that?” asked Taeyeon curiously as she notice the changes on Tiffany’s face after she done talking on the phone. “Oh, she’s my friend. She’s the one who borrow my car. She promised to send me to work today. But I forgot to tell her that you’re sending me.” “Then, is she angry?” “No.”

 

Taeyeon took a glance at Tiffany when they once again stuck in the red traffic light. Hmm… She looks so pretty. It is impossible nobody likes her. Is her heart really not occupied yet? Taeyeon suddenly feels afraid that Tiffany would only accompany her for a while. She would not want that to happen.

 

As Tiffany’s direct, they arrived 10 more minutes to 9. “Hmm… I’m going already.” Tiffany says. She turns to open the door. She already holds the handle. But she hesitated. There’s something she needs to do before she go out of this car.

 

Tiffany turns towards Taeyeon and look at her face. Taeyeon also looks at Tiffany’s face. They stare at each other. She wants to ask for money or what?  She feels a bit weird seeing Tiffany’s glance on her. “Come closer.” Suddenly Tiffany requests to stops their staring contest. Taeyeon then moves towards Tiffany as far as her sit belt allowed with a blank expression.

 

Taeyeon stunned. She never thought that Tiffany would do that to her. “See you later. Bye.” With that Tiffany heads out not turning back to see Taeyeon reddened face as she was hiding hers too. Taeyeon is still in her position just now looking at Tiffany figure that is climbing up the stairs and disappear a few moments later. She back to her mind when she heard a few honks which make her quickly starts to drives away from Tiffany office entrance.

 

While driving Taeyeon touch her cheek which was kiss by Tiffany just now. Taeyeon then starts to grin like a fool. So that’s what she was waiting for… I thought she was going to asked for money or anything when we were staring at each other just now…

 

Tiffany walked straight to her office while mentally scold herself. Pabo Fany!!! Why the hell did you do that??! I’m sure she’s gonna freak out~~ Aigoo… what-to-do-what-what-to-do-what-to-do!!!! She can’t help it. It is her dream to kiss her husband’s cheek before go to work and get a kiss on the forehead from her husband. She knows that their relationship is still awkward but Taeyeon cute face make she does the thing on her mind.

 

“Hi, good morning.” Someone greet her which make she jump a little. Feeling a bit startled as she is in her own world. She turns towards the voice that greeted her. “Oh, Siwon oppa. Good morning.” Her face change drastically. Since when did he follow me?  Ever since she’s married, this is the first time she bumped into Siwon.

 

“Your wi- husband sends you today? Where’s your car?” asked Siwon. Tiffany looks at Siwon face. How did he knows that Taeyeon send me today? Maybe he saw her car earlier. Tiffany just shrugged on her thought. “Hyoyeon borrowed mine.”  “Hmm… where is she working?”

 

Tiffany becomes panic. How can she answer something that she doesn’t know? If she answers ‘I don’t know’, then Siwon would be suspicious of her for sure. In this world, there are no! I repeat no wife that doesn’t know what their husband work as. Plus they are married for a few weeks already.

 

“I’m heading to the office first.” Tiffany says at last to avoid any question which she is also finding the answer to. Luckily she can thinks of somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter