Yoochun is back!

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: 75 subscribers?! Omo! Thank you so so so so much! I hope all of you are not bored reading this story. I just wanted to let you know that this story will going to have 20 chapters more or less and the updates will only be once a week since I'm busy with my studies.

Enjoy reading my new update and sorry again for grammatical errors >_<

 

*RECAP*

“For years I tried to wake up, I slapped myself. The truth slapped me. Everyone tried, but I was born a martyr. I can’t. I won’t… I stayed beside you. Without you, I am nothing. Believe me… I tried to disappear, but still, Jaejoong would come if Yunho calls. Jaejoong would do anything Yunho wants… it sounds stupid, pathetic… I’m really stupid. Yeah I have no one but I know pain, I know heartbreak… it’s always like that when you love someone right? Everyone becomes stupid when it comes to love.” Jaejoong wiped away his tears but did not break eye contact with Yunho. “Jae…”

“But I was just extra stupid… for f-falling in love with my b-best friend. So call me stupid if you want, but I LOVE YOU!”

*END OF RECAP*

"I LOVE YOU, YOU JERK!" Jaejoong yelled again. He stood up, charged towards Yunho and slapped him on the face. "YOU'RE SO DENSE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He punched at Yunho's chest in frustration. "Why? Why is it you?! Why is it you?! Of all people why you?!" Jaejoong cried and continued punching Yunho, his fists making contact with whatever he could reach of the other.

"Jae, I'm so sorry. Stop." Yunho said calmly, trying to defend himself from Jaejoong.

"Why is it you whom I fell in love with?!" Jaejoong kept on repeating it while Yunho tried to calm him down. Yunho tried to deflect Jaejoong’s attacks, pushing him until the shorter one’s back was against the old tree.

"Jae, stop."

"I’m so tired of loving you. Why is it you?! Why -" Jaejoong’s words were cut short when Yunho’s lips silenced him.

 

Jaejoong's POV

              Why did I close my eyes when he kissed me? Why am I responding to his kiss? Why? Is he playing with my feelings?

 

Yunho's POV

               His lips feel so soft. Why does it feel like his lips and mine were meant to meet like this, as if this was just right?

End of POVs

 

              They broke the breath-taking kiss. Yunho was the first one who opened his eyes while Jaejoong slowly did. They were both shocked on what had just happened. They didn't know what to tell each other after the kiss.  Jaejoong felt like he was about to burst so he ran and waved at the nearby taxi. He left the shocked Yunho alone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter