I am only his bestfriend

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Wow! In two days, I already have 31 subscribers. Thank you so so so so muuuuuuuuch for supporting my story. Another thank you gift for all of you. Please excuse my wrong grammar. Enjoy reading! ^^

 

Jaejoong's POV

             I was peacefully sleeping when someone suddenly started jumping up and down on my bed causing me to wake up from my deep slumber. I didn’t need to open my eyes to know who it was since only one person would childishly do that to me every morning.

"Wakey! Wakey! Sleepyhead!" he said, still jumping on my bed.

"Yunho, stop doing that. You're already 19 and still jumping on my bed!" I said as I sat up.

"I already told you that we need to go to the university early today for Tiffany."

Tiffany again, I thought feeling a pang of pain in my heart. "Then why are you sweating and wearing gym clothes?" I asked him. "You stink!"

"Yah!" Then he started tickling me. He really knows my weaknesses, why wouldn’t he? When he knows me better than I know myself.

"Stop it, Yunnie! Stop it!" I said in between fits of laughter, and he stopped.

"I'll use your bathroom, Jaejoongie." He left without waiting for my answer. Maybe you're wondering why he acts as if he owns my house, right? Well, Kim’s Mansion is his second home. He usually goes here to hang out with me since the Jung’s Mansion is just next to ours.

"YAH! JUNG YUNHO! DON'T USE MY HELLO KITTY TOWEL! USE THE OTHER TOWEL HANGING BESIDE MINE!" I yelled. As I said before, our house is his second home so it wasn’t surprising anymore if you to see his clothes on my closet and his towels on my bathroom.

               I started preparing his clothes, placing it on the bed. I organized his things, folding it neatly. I'm a guy but my room is clean and organized. I don't like seeing it in disarray, that's why sometimes Yunho calls me a 'neat freak'.

"What did you say earlier?" he asked, making me stop arranging his clothes. He was freaking using my Hello Kitty towel, hanging low on his waist. Water droplets dripped from his hair down to his well-built body, making him look ier. His after shower hair was such a turn on, his toned abs is freaking teasing you to touch it, and under my Hello Kitty towel, it was obvious that he was wearing nothing.

"Done admiring my y body?" He smirked teasingly, bringing me back from my fantasy.

"Excuse me? y body you say? Stop joking around, Jung." I said, but felt my cheeks blush.

"Really?" He started teasing me again, dancing like a male dancer on a stripper club.

"Don't you ever remove that towel or else you're no longer allowed to enter my freaking room and don’t ever take a bath here anymore!" I said, almost panicking.

"You can really do that?" He slowly parted the towel, revealing everything before my eyes.

"STOP IT JUNG YUNHO! YOU'RE RUINING MY INNOCENT EYES!" He laughed, tossing the towel away and started wearing boxers. I shouted, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU ERT!!!" In my frustration, I stood up and threw his clean clothes to the floor.

"Yah! Yah! You scream like a girl." he said, laughing at my reaction.

"It's your fault!" I pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter