Forgetting Tiffany

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho's POV

               The bright lights from the window woke me up this morning. I massaged my temple, feeling sick. I didn’t open my eyes yet as I was waiting for the pain to subside. This hangover is ing killing me, I slowly opened my eyes and was kind of shocked seeing that I'm not in my room but in my best friend's room. Why am I here by the way? I tried to recall what happened yesterday then it hit me, I was drinking at Mirotic Club when Jaejoongie appeared to pick me up.

               I scanned the room, looking for the skinny guy. I found him in front of his life size mirror, fixing his tie. Why is he wearing suit? Is he going to work today? Well, I don't care since I was too busy checking him out… wait checking him out? Don't get me wrong okay? I'm only admiring him because he is my best friend. Okay let's go back to what I was talking about earlier. This was the first time I saw Jaejoong on a suit and it struck me to realize how attractive he is on it. He had never worn a suit around me, and I had never realized these things before, what kind of best friend am I not knowing about this?

"You're awake." Jaejoongie woke me up from my thoughts. He was smiling as he walked towards me but his eyes were swollen.

"What happened to your eyes? Why are they swollen?" I asked worriedly, now, we are both sitting on his bed.

"The shampoo went to my eyes earlier when I was showering." he answered, but I knew him enough to notice that he is lying. We grew up together. I know all his secrets... but do I really know everything about him?

"Are you going to work?" I asked, trying to change the topic because I know that when Jaejoongie lies, it means that he doesn't want to talk about it.

"Uh-huh." he nodded.

"Can you just not go to work?" I requested, hoping that he will go with me to forget Tiffany.

"I can't, Yunho-yah." Jaejoong stood up from the bed.

"You can. You're the Kim Corporation president's son." I told him.

"I really can't... you see.... I have this big and important project that I need to work on." he explained. But I will not accept that explanation easily.

"More important than me?" I really wanted him to go with me. I didn't care about that ing project. I want my best friend now!

"Yunho, please not now... look? This project is my priority right now, I want my dad to be proud of me."

"But you already made Uncle Siwon proud of you."

"No, Yunho you can't understand me."

"Then just ask Hyuna or any of your employees to do that project." I said stubbornly.

"I'm begging you Yunho." Was his work more important than me? I guess even my best friend doesn't love me anymore. No one loves me at all, I shouldn’t have expected anything from anyone. Even my parents don’t want me, so why ask others to love me, right?

"FINE!" I answered then I started wearing my clothes, which were neatly folded on the bed. "I'm sorry for bothering you!" I yelled before leaving his room.

               I was already going down the stairs when I heard Jaejoongie call me. I stopped then looked at Jaejoong who were also gazing at me. I knew that face, I knew that expression, I smirked then I climbed back towards him.

"I called Hyuna-"

"Let's go!" I cut him off then we both headed to my car.

              I drove until we reached the Han River. We saw many people jogging and exercising on the place. I opened the trunk of my car and took out a plastic bag full of beer. Jaejoong made a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter