Happy Ending

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

R: Hello and thank you everyone for reading :) I'm just a very cheesy and amateur betareader and I want to thank everyone especially the main author (actually she is the only author, I just correct ^^) for letting me take part in this wonderfull story. I hope you all have a good time and gain I'm sorry if we don't update quickly but thanks for sticking in on us :)

redblossom07: This story is finally over! I cant believe I wrote this story for 7 months. Thank you so much to my beautiful co-author, racheose, for helping to write this story and to everyone who wasted their time just to read this, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

 

 

Junsu accompanied Jaejoong for his monthly checkup at the hospital. He was at his eighteenth week and the doctor told them they can already see the gender of the baby but Jaejoong refused to know. He wanted Yunho to be with him for that and share the moment together. By noon, after the hospital visit, Junsu and Jaejoong decided to go shopping for things the baby might need.

While shopping, Jaejoong saw a couple happily looking at displays. They looked so happy and in love that he couldn’t help but stare. The mother noticed him and smiled. He returned it and turned around remembering the man he loves. He already forgave Yunho, but he doesn’t know how to come back to him after walking out of their relationship. He admits that he misses him. He misses him so much, his caring ways, his warmth, his love… he misses even just his presence or the thought that Yunho is in his life.

He needs him so much. It feels unbearable especially with his mood swings, but his fear was holding him back. He wants his man to be by his side in this important time. He needs Yunho to take care of him as he usually did before. He misses the kisses and hugs, the whispers of I love you. How he hoped that he could go back to the past and change everything, to make things right but then if he does that he wouldn’t be having this precious gift. Although his pregnancy was unexpected, he wanted this baby. He already loves it so much unconditionally.

"Jaejoong!" Junsu shouted, calling his attention over a cute little bottle. "You should buy this, it is so cute." Junsu squealed.

"But it's pink… and we don’t know about my baby’s gender yet. It’s not like I don’t think boys can’t like pink, but I prefer something neutral." Jaejoong explained. He admits he likes that cute pink little bottle as well, but the gender is unknown, or maybe he just wanted Yunho there with him instead.

"But-"

"Just choose stuff that a girl or a boy can use." Jaejoong answered.

“Why are you so choosy because of gender?”

“I’m not, my baby can be anyone and anything he or she likes… unlike me.”

"Bravo friend, now can we buy this already?" Junsu smiled, coaxing Jaejoong. He just doesn’t want to lose especially because the bottle was really cute and he can’t wait to see the baby using it.

 "Then-" Jaejoong was unable to finish his sentence because someone suddenly put a towel in his mouth and nose. Dizziness and sleepiness invaded his mind. The only thing he remembers before darkness consumed him was shouts of help and panic. He thought that it must be Junsu, but then he can’t think of anymore as he settled into unconsciousness.

 

===

 

Jaejoong stirred and groaned as he came around to his senses. He felt soft mattress underneath him that made him confused. He slowly opened his eyes while the events from earlier rushed back to him. He bolted up, sitting in bed. The room was dim and unfamiliar. He wondered who the people who took him were and what they need from him. He suddenly felt scared, not for himself but for his baby. The little one has not even glimpsed the world yet, and its father didn’t even know about its existence, but it’s already facing death. At that moment all Jaejoong could think of was to escape and save his baby.

Jaejoong’s thoughts were cut off when lights filled the room. A door opened and he heard someone enter the room. Jaejoong immediately hid, throwing the comforters over him and shielding himself from his abductor.

"What do you need from me? I’ll give you money or anything you want but please don’t hurt me." Jaejoong cried not even daring to look at his captor.

He heard footsteps approach until it stopped just in front of the bed. Jaejoong trembled as he waited for his fate, now scared out of his wits. The mattress dipped. Someone was seating beside him tugging at the comforter. Jaejoong gripped the thick blanket and pulled it up but the stranger was stronger.  

He heard an audible sigh. "Jaejoong-ah, don't be scared. It's just me." Jaejoong immediately let go of the comforter after hearing that familiar voice.

"Yunho," Jaejoong whispered, finally seeing the face of his kidnapper.

"I'm sorry if I had to do this to you. Did I scare you?" Yunho asked worriedly. Now that Jaejoong was in front of him again, he ached for him. He wanted to pull the other one to him, hug him tightly and kiss him. But Yunho restrained himself. He was scared that Jaejoong had moved on from him already.

"Yunho," Jaejoong said again.

"Why am I even asking… of course you were scared. I'm so stupid." Yunho mumbled. "I know it was wrong to kidnap you but this is the only solution that I can think of to see you again." Yunho continued.

"-Yunho," Jaejoong repeated.

"I want to tell you that I miss you so much. I want to tell you that the months when you were not by my side were so torturous for me. It was so hard to live without you. Please come back to me and I promise this time I won’t hurt you again. I love you... I love you so much." Yunho said, his tears racing down his face.

"I still love you too, Yunho-yah." Jaejoong confessed as he smiled to Yunho. He wiped away the tears staining his beloved’s cheeks.

"I can't promise you that I won’t make you cry again. You might shed tears again with me, not because of pain but because of happi-" Yunho stopped talking. He looked at Jaejoong in disbelief. "Did you just say that you... you-" Yunho didn't get the chance to complete his sentence.

"I love you, Yunho-ah." Jaejoong said, silencing Yunho. "You don't have to say anything anymore, I forgive you... I'm sorry too for hurting you."

"Don't apologize, Jaejoong-ah." Yunho touched his lover’s face, caressing it gently before he did what he missed and yearned for in months. He kissed Jaejoong.

The kiss screamed of pure longing for each other. It was heart stopping, desperate yet gentle at the same time and full of love and innocence. Like meeting again for the first time, and in a sense it is, since it’s the first meeting of two souls who had finally found their true selves in each other.

The gentle moments did not last long as hunger prevailed. The time spent away from each other fueled a powerful desire within them and soon their kiss evolved to something raw and wild. They became more aggressive as they explored each other’s mouth. Jaejoong fell on the bed with Yunho on top of him. Their body now moved on their own accord to ease the yearning. Jaejoong s his arms around Yunho’s neck as they continued kissing, but then a ring from a phone interrupted their intimate moment.

"Aish! Yunho, your phone!" Jaejoong said with irritation, annoyed that they had to part for a while.

"It's not my phone, it's yours." Yunho answered back when he saw that his phone was turned off.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho, dumbfounded. "You kidnapped me but you didn't take away my phone. What if I called the police earlier? You would be at the police station now." Jaejoong said. "You're the most stupid kidnapper ever!" Jaejoong continued and grabbed the phone with more force than necessary. He answered the call, but before he could even say anything, the person on the other line started talking.

"Jaejoong! Are you okay? Where are you?! Aunt Heechul and Uncle Siwon didn't believe me when I told them you got kidnapped." Junsu burst without breathing. Jaejoong slowly turned to Yunho who was looking at him as well. 

"I'm okay, Junsu-nah. Don't worry." Jaejoong said. "I have to go. I will call you later." Jaejoong said then he turned off his phone.

"Eomma and appa knew about this kidnapping thing?" Jaejoong asked in an accusative tone. Yunho looked around and suddenly it was as if the ceiling was now more interesting than a glaring Jaejoong. "Answer me!" Jaejoong demanded.

"I just want to talk to you and this is only the solution I can think of." Yunho explained, scared as hell. He just doesn't want Jaejoong to get mad at him again.

"There are a lot of things you can do. What if I got hurt. What if the b-"

"Yoochun and Changmin won’t hurt you. See? You're not hurt at all." Yunho said.

"So, Yoochun and Changmin were included at this plan?" Jaejoong asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, okay? Please don't get mad at me." Yunho pleaded. "Punish me if you want, just please don't leave me again." he begged.

"Then do something." Jaejoong challenged him. Yunho looked at Jaejoong with hope in his eyes. He took Jaejoong's hand and carefully pulled him off the bed, leading the shorter one outside the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter