Secret Feelings

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Not even 24 hours have passed and I already got 13 subscribers. Thank you so much for subscribing. Here's my first update as a Thank You gift for all of you.

 

 

               A group of guys, namely Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin, were relaxing at the park of Dong Bang University. The park had become their usual hangout place during free time. It was the only place where they could smell fresh air from trees and plants, and not many students know the place, making it more peaceful.

 

“Yunho! Let’s go to the newly opened club in downtown. They said that the club is bigger and more high tech compared to the others.” Changmin said. (A/N: They all have the same age in this story so no hyung calling for them)

“Really? Okay let’s go later.” Yunho replied with a smirk.

“Going to the club again? Aren't you all tired staying up late every night?” Jaejoong asked, as he lifted his head from the book he’s reading.

“Don't be a kill joy, Jaejoong-ah. We will just look around, and see if the place is nicer compared to the other clubs that we've been to before.” Junsu said as he draped his arm around Jaejoong's shoulder.

“I don't want to go. I still need to read my notes for our upcoming exam next week.” Jaejoong declined since his priority in life is to study and become the next CEO/President of Kim Corporation after his appa retires.

“Jaejoongie, please come with us. I want you to be with me tonight at the club.” Yunho pouted and pinched Jaejoong's cheeks, making the latter blush.

“Yunho, you know that my appa would not allow me to go to the club.” Jaejoong tried to hide his blushing face from Yunho.

“Don't worry Jaejoongie, Uncle Siwon would allow you tonight. Don't forget that I'm the only person he could trust when it comes to his one and only lovely son.” Yunho smiled lovingly to Jaejoong.

“How about you Yoochun? Are you coming?” Jaejoong asked Yoochun who was lying not far from them, peacefully resting, to avoid Yunho's smile that made his heart beat like crazy.

“It doesn't matter, if all of you are going then I'm coming.” Yoochun lazily replied, his eyes still closed.

“Great! We will all party tonight.” Yunho excitedly said while clapping his hands up in the air.

 

               As expected, Siwon allowed Jaejoong to come with them because of Yunho but then he still have curfew, Jaejoong needs to be home at midnight.

 

              Yunho picked Jaejoong up at the Kim's mansion with his newest sports car from the Kim Corporation.

 

“I see that you had already bought the newest car of our company.” Jaejoong said as soon as he hopped inside Yunho's car.

“This car is awesome, it has everything I need, so why wait forever if I can buy it now.” Yunho said, and then started driving.

“Totally spoiled brat.” Jaejoong just shook his head.

“Only for you.”

“Whatever.” Then Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

 

               Jaejoong looked at the window and silently observed Yunho from his reflection on the glass. Yunho looked so damn y while driving, only using his right hand, Jaejoong could clearly see the muscles on his arms that made him more attractive. His assets include a small, unflawed face, sharp eyes that could easily make women fall in love, and his heart shaped and pink colored lips that was always tempting, making you want to kiss him everytime you look at it. But, these were not the reasons why he fell in love with his best friend.

 

               Their parents were best friends since their high school days, that why it's common for them to meet when they were younger and became best friends like their parents. At first, Jaejoong thought that he only liked Yunho as his brother since he never had a sibling, being an only child. As days go by, his feelings for Yunho started changing, he started to feel jealous at every girl who comes near his best friend.

 

“Jaejoongie?!”

“...”

“Jaejoongie?!”

“...”

“Yah!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter