Jaejoong's confession

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Please comment after reading this to let me know how do you feel on this chapter. This chapter should be angst but I don't think I can make you cry here ㅠㅠ ... by the way, I want to say thank you to my 65 subscribers. I love you all ^^. Enjoy this update.

 

Author's POV

               Yunho didn't call Jaejoong after the incident yesterday and Jaejoong never tried calling him either because he is rather pissed off his immature friend. That friend of him needs to be punished, that's why he told Yunho's parents everything. If he couldn't control Yunho, then only his parents can.

"Mr. Lee, this is where we produce our cars." Jaejoong toured his visitors around the factory where Kim Corporation manufacture their cars.

"So, this is where we’ll start the next car?" Donghae asked while his secretary followed behind, taking notes of every important detail.

"Yes, actually on that side." Jaejoong pointed on the corner of the factory to their left. "The materials arrived earlier than we expected so they had already started assembling the car." Jaejoong proudly said as they made their way to the said area.

"Really? That is fast." Donghae was impressed at Jaejoong's punctuality. Jaejoong smiled at him, he needs to impress Donghae after being late in sending the edited report last night.

"I told you Mr. Lee after you signed the contract that you'll never regret working with us. I'm only doing my job and that is to impress you with our work." Jaejoong said professionally.

"But don't be too over confident with yourself because you still have a long way to go. We had just started." Donghae warned him.

"I'm not being over confident Mr. Lee, as I said before I'm just doing my job." Jaejoong smiled again.

"You know what? I like you. I bet Siwon-ssi is very proud of you. I hope my future son will be as intelligent as you." Donghae smiled as he put his arms around the waist of his secretary. "He is now on his seventh month." Donghae said proudly. That's the first time he noticed the big bulge on Eunhyuk's tummy. Jaejoong's eyes widened with the surprising news since he doesn't know that Eunhyuk is Donghae's wife. Everytime they talk, Eunhyuk calls his husband 'Mr. Lee', so he never had any hint about the two's relationship.

"Based on your reaction, I think you just knew about it." Donghae chuckled while Eunhyuk blushed. "No worries, I can't blame you because if we are at work there is no personal feelings allowed." Donghae confirmed.

"Well that was really a shock to me, but anyways congratulations." Jaejoong shook hands with Donghae to congratulate the businessman.

"Thank you." Donghae smiled. "We have to go. We still need to go to the hospital for the check up." Donghae bid his goodbye then left together with his secretary slash wife.

                Jaejoong smiled, looking at the two figures walking to their car. He was so happy for the both of them. It was obvious that they were so in love with each other and it made him jealous. When will he find the right guy for him? Was it Yunho? But Yunho doesn't love him so it's a big NO. Then suddenly, he remembered the incident yesterday. He already forgave Yunho even before he asked for forgiveness, that's how much he loves Yunho. He would do everything just to make Yunho smile, to prevent his tears even if he needs to sacrifice his own happiness. His deep thoughts were interrupted when Hyuna appeared, talking to the phone. When the call ended, she looked worried.

"Jaejoong-ssi, the office just told me that..." she contemplated whether to tell Jaejoong or not about Yunho, and then decided to do the first one. “The receptionist just told me that Yunho-ssi is at your office right now waiting for you... he'd been waiting for you for almost two hours already." Hyuna told him, repeating everything that the receptionist told her a while ago.

"He waited for me for TWO FREAKING HOURS?!" Jaejoong said, emphasizing the last three words then Hyuna nodded. "Why did he need to wait?" Jaejoong asked confusedly.

"The receptionist said that when he got there you are already here then they told him that he can go back later but Yunho-ssi refused so he waited for you and until now he is still there." Hyuna said carefully then suddenly Jaejoong started running to his car and drove to the company.

              After driving for 20 minutes, he arrived and his employees greeted him as soon as he stepped inside the Kim Corporation's building. The receptionist welcomed him and he was about to ask her when she spoke.

"He is still at your office, sir." The receptionist bowed.

"Thank you." Then he ran to the president's elevator that only the Kims and the Jungs could use. He pushed the 25th floor button where his office located.

              When the door opened, the people at the 25th floor greeted him but he ignored everyone and walked calmly to his office. He checked his reflection in the glass first to fix himself so that Yunho wouldn’t be suspicious that he ran all the way here from the factory just to meet him. He took a deep breath before slowly opening the door. He saw Yunho sitting at the couch, playing with his phone.

              Yunho looked up to the intruder who had just entered the room. He was shocked when he saw Jaejoong standing in front of the door, looking at him coldly. Yunho stood up and gave him the sweetest smile he could muster.

"Finally you're here." Yunho said then he gave the bouquet of Lilies to Jaejoong.

"What are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked coldly as he walked towards his chair, slamming his hands on the table. He ignored the bouquet of Lilies offered by Yunho.

"I came here to say sorry to you." Yunho said bluntly. "I knew that what I did yesterday was wrong." Yunho pouted and Jaejoong did his best to hide his smile. Yunho usually pouts when he did something wrong and when he is apologizing to someone.

"I'm sorry, Jaejoongie. I will never do that again, I promise. Please forgive me." Then Yunho kneeled in front of Jaejoong's table.

"Y-yah! Yunho! What are you doing?!" Jaejoong immediately walked to where Yunho is kneeling and helped him to stand up.

"I'm sorry, Jae." Yunho repeated and Jaejoong could clearly see the sincerity in his eyes.

"I forgive you." Yunho started jumping around like a kid after h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter