Break Up

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               It’s been 6 years since the day my best friend was taken away by Tiffany. They were still going out. Yunho was still the same. He never worked for Jung Airlines Corporation since his life was only centered on Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany, she’s nice, she’s not like other rich girls who were spoiled brats. She’s like me, full of dreams, wants to be successful without the help of her parents. She is now working as a designer in Hwang Clothing Industry.

               My friends… they are now successful. Yoochun left the country for America to study and obtain his Master's degree in Business Management. It’s been three years since he left after we graduated from the University. Changmin, he is now an owner of a restaurant. Would you believe me that Changmin named his restaurant as 'Food Monster'? I know it’s funny but I don't know why he named his restaurant like that. The place that where we usually hangout, the park, was taken by Yunho and Tiffany. Junsu, our cute Junsu is now working at his father's company as an Executive Manager. His father wants to make sure that Junsu was trained well, thus the lower position. If he were able to prove himself worthy, he would be promoted accordingly.

                How about me? Well, I am now the Vice President of Kim Corporation. My father was so proud of me when I choose to work at his company after graduation. I did my best to make him proud of me. Maybe you are wondering if I am still the best bestest best friend of Jung Yunho? Of course, I am still his best friend. Yes, I know that I am a martyr, you don't need to tell me about that because I always hear it from Junsu and Changmin. They already know about my feelings for my best friend. I didn't tell them anything, they just knew like Yoochun. Am I really that obvious? Maybe I am, but why can't Yunho feel it?

"Well, congratulations Jaejoong-ssi." Mr. Lee Donghae congratulated me. He signed the contract, under my supervision, of my company. We shook hands and I bowed at him.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Lee. I promise to you that you won’t regret signing contract with us." I told him and smiled.

"You're so lucky to have a son like him, Siwon-ssi." Mr. Lee said, shaking the hand of my father.

"That's why I am so proud of him." Then they laughed.

"See you then in the next couple of days. I have to go." After that, Mr. Lee walked away and left...

"I am so proud of you, son." Appa patted my shoulder as he smiled.

"Thank You, appa."

 

===

               My father told me to take the rest of the day and do as I please after the successful contract signing with Mr. Lee Donghae this morning. I went to Changmin's restaurant, Food Monster, and saw that Junsu were already there as well, talking to Changmin. We started eating our lunch while catching up on each other’s activities and happenings.

"So, Yunho asked you again to help him surprise Tiffany for their 6th year Anniversary?" Junsu asked me, I nodded.

"Wow Jaejoong! You're the world’s greatest martyr! You're that willing to hurt yourself by helping Yunho propose to Tiffany later?" Changmin exclaimed.

"I am his best friend and it is my responsibility to help him if he needs my help." I reasoned then took a bite of beefsteak...

"No, Jaejoong! That's not the job of a best friend. You're being stupid. Do you remember three years ago when Yunho asked you to put an advertisement on your company building’s electronic television?" Junsu said.

 

Flashback

               I asked one of our staff in the company to put a free advertisement for my best friend without my father's knowledge. Today is the 3rd Anniversary of Yunho and Tiffany and he wants to surprise Tiffany again.

"You're so sweet and romantic, Yunho." Tiffany said as tears fell from her eyes.

"It's all because of you." Then he kissed Tiffany on her lips. That scene still pained me although I always see them kissing.

              I looked away to avoid the painful scene in front of me. They were now openly making out in the middle of the street without any worries since I asked the City Mayor to close the area, so Yunho’s plans for Tiffany would be successful. As I looked away, I saw our family driver, Sunggyu, looking at me with a gloomy face. I know what that face means, I don't need to ask why he looks like that.

"He knows, right?" I asked then he nodded.

"He ordered me to pick you up and we need to be there in 15 minutes." he told me, I could clearly see that he is worried for me.

"I see." I answered with an uneasy look. I looked at Tiffany and Yunho who were now hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter