Yunho's confession

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Its been almost 3 weeks since I last updated this story. I'm really sorry for the delay because for the last 3 weeks was my finals and I need to concentrate on that. I didn't know that it will be more stressful than the others, so I put all my attention on that. BUT, I'am back now since finals is finally over and I only have 1 more day class and hello 3 weeks break! ^^ .. here is now a happy update but a short chapter for all of you.

Happy Belated 6th Anniversary to YunJae! June 10, 2013.

Thank you to all my 111 subscribers! :D and thank you to racheose for beta-ing my story.

 

               Siwon and Jaejoong visited the place where the phones from their company are manufactured. They went there together with Shindong and Yoochun. The Park Family was planning to create a partnership with the Kims and Shindong wanted his son to be the head of that project. It will be Yoochun’s first work after coming back from the US.

"Yoochun, this is the place where you’d want to check on the progress of the hand phones your company wants to release." Siwon explained as they walked inside a room full of pre-produced hand phones.

"I think I will never get bored working here Uncle Siwon." Yoochun answered, smiling to the workers who greeted them warmly as they passed by. "Your workers are so friendly!"

"We treat our workers as family." Jaejoong told them.

"As expected from you! You had been always the kind hearted one." Yoochun complimented Jaejoong and hugged him.

              Still unknown to them, there was someone following them ever since they were at Jaejoong's office. The guy fumed in anger when he saw how Yoochun hugged Jaejoong, as if they were lovers. One of the workers who was passing by saw him and was about to greet him but he stopped her. Yunho glared at the woman and turned to look back at Jaejoong again.

"I thought Yoochun is my friend! What the hell is he doing to MY Jaejoongie?!" Yunho said between gritted teeth.

              Yunho took out his phone and called Jaejoong's number. This way, he will surely know whether Jae was avoiding him or if he was indeed just busy with work as his secretary said at the office earlier.

             Jaejoong’s phone started ringing and Yunho was sure about it because he can clearly hear it from his hiding spot.

  Yoochun and Jaejoong broke their hug when the ringing sound interrupted them. Jaejoong took out a phone from his pocket and glanced at the screen only to see that Yunho is calling him. The smile on his face a while ago turned into a frown seeing that name and he immediately rejected the call then put the phone away.

"Why did you not answer it?" Yoochun asked when he saw his no longer smiling friend.

"Nothing." Jaejoong answered simply.

 

"Were you really that mad at me for kissing you last night?" Yunho sadly whispered to himself when Jaejoong did not answer his call.

              Yunho looked longingly at Jaejoong as they went to the cafeteria of the building to eat lunch. He sat not too far away from them, watching his best friend eat happily with Yoochun. He didn't order anything for lunch since he had already lost his appetite after seeing with his own eyes Jaejoong rejecting his calls... and seeing him act so happily with Yoochun.

              Yunho continued following Jaejoong even after they were done eating. Siwon and Shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter