Oneshot: The Sweetest Revenge of Kim Jaejoong

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A loud crash of plates was heard from the kitchen of Kim mansion. The once peaceful morning was ruined when the television at the kitchen sent a bad news to the only son of the owner of the house, Kim Heechul and Kim Siwon.
Jaejoong glared at the television at his left while watching the variety show. It was supposed to be a happy discussion until this certain Son Hojun started talking about Yunho. There's nothing wrong with it, really believe me there's nothing wrong with it, but then the guy started talking about Yunho everytime he has a chance and it wasn't normal anymore.
The maids ran towards the kitchen where they heard the crashed of plates and even Heechul and Siwon worriedly looked at Jaejoong, their only son who is already in his twenty-fifth weeks of pregnancy. The couple started walking towards Jaejoong to check if he is alright when they stopped when they heard Yunho's voice at the television where their only son is looking at.
“I admire hyung’s modesty and honesty. Knowing Hojoon hyung’s passion for acting, I felt sad that he couldn’t move forward (with it). But I think he’s now progressing (with acting),” said Yunho, cheering his friend on.
Jaejoong grip his hands at the chair in front of him where he is standing. He is getting angry, no, he is angry already. Jung Yunho's face is at the television sending a sweet message to Son Hojun.
Jaejoong tore his eyes from the television and started walking out of the kitchen not even bothering the people who are worriedly looking at him. His breakfast at the table is long forgotten when the certain Jung Yunho made his lover mad.
===
"GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR SMALL, UGLY, TY FACE!" Jaejoong threw his flower vase at the door when Yunho was trying to open his bedroom door.
Yunho immediately closed the door when the flower vase hit the back of the door. He already knew why his lover is acting this way. Heechul and Siwon called him this morning after Jaejoong watched 'Happy Together' where his bestfriend Hojoong had a guesting and he sent him a warming video message. He didn't expect that his soon to be wife, Jaejoong, will going to act this way. He underestimate the hormone of his pregnant lover.
"Jaejoong-ah, talk to me please. Let me explain." Yunho begged as he knocked at the door but then another loud crashed of a vase again answered him. 
Jung Yunho, you ed up big time.
===
One day turns to be a week and Kim Jaejoong started calming down. He admit that he misses Yunho so much although the latter always visiting him to check him, but he never bother to show himself. He w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter