Pregnant and Kiss

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IMPORTANT!!!! So, I'am running out of ideas right now and I want to ask you all my readers to help me :) I know all of you are eager to want Yunho suffer here, so this is your chance what you want to do with him. We will make Yunho suffer on this story after what he had done to our precious Jaejoongie. Just comment what you want to do with Yunho, how to make him suffer then I will choose or maybe combine it. Thank you so much to my 194 subscribers :) I also want to say thank you for commenting to my stories, you guys don't know how happy I'am that you're enjoying this. Reading your comments were giving me inspirations to update as soon as I can. Thank you especially to my friend racheos.

 

Yunho went home depressed, regretting everything. He was hurt and sad after successfully destroying his love – his Jaejoong. He went to the living room and sat on a couch. Leeteuk saw him and sat beside his son.

"I'm sorry, Yunho." he apologized. He didn't know why he was saying sorry when he knew Yunho was single. It was not as if his son would be in trouble with someone because of Tiffany. "Please accept my apology..." Leeteuk continued when he didn't see any reaction from his son. "I didn't mean to say those things I just didn't think it will cause any problems, right?" 

"Well you're wrong, eomma. You already caused a problem." Yunho answered back, standing up to go to his room and leaving his mother alone at the living room.

 

===

At Kim Corporation, Jaejoong was busily working with Yoochun at his office. His appa asked them to work together stressing out on Mr. Lee Donghae’s project. Although they were there working, Jaejoong’s mind was out to somewhere else. All he could think about was his fight with Yunho last night.

"The car is almost done, we just need to-" Yoochun stopped seeing that Jaejoong was not listening to him. "Is there something wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"Can I ask you a question?" Jaejoong asked him back and Yoochun nodded his head. "Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend right now?"

"Uhmmm… none, I don't have any. Why?" Yoochun asked curiously wondering why Jaejoong would ask him that kind of question.

"But you already had one before?" Jaejoong asked again and Yoochun nodded. "What if your ex came back and you are with someone at that time? Are you going to go back to your ex and leave that current someone?"

Yoochun furrowed his eyebrows, wondering if something was bothering Jaejoong, or if he was having problems with Yunho.

"Uhmm…" Yoochun started. "I don't think I would go back to my ex since I already have someone that I love." Yoochun said sincerely.

Jaejoong pondered those words deeply. Did he do the right thing last night? What if all this time, Yunho really loved him and he just freaked out when Tiffany came back?

He excused himself from Yoochun and went out to call Yunho. After the fourth ring, Yunho answered the phone.

"Hello?" he heard the lazy voice from the other end of the line.

"Yunnie." Jaejoong said.

"Yes?"

"Are you still mad at me?" Jaejoong said weakly as he tried hard to stop his tears threatening to fall.

"No."

"I'm sorry."

"Forget about it."

"Are you free now? Do you want me to go there?" Jaejoong tried, trying his best to talk, trying to know if everything were still okay.

"I'm busy right now."

"Okay." Jaejoong answered with a sigh. "I guess I need to hang up now. Bye… I-I” he paused, waiting. Giving Yunho the chance to say anything, to change his mind – but there was nothing. “I love you." Jaejoong whispered and he waited again for Yunho to answer back, hoping that Yunho would say he loves him back. He wanted to know if there was still him and Yunho.

 Seconds passed or maybe it was minutes. To Jaejoong the silence was a deafening eternity.

 "Bye." That's all Yunho said before he hung up the phone.

Could Jaejoong still believe that everything was really okay between them?

 

===

It’s only 6 o'clock in the evening when Jaejoong decided to leave his office and go home. He was feeling dizzy for almost three hours already. His body was too weak but he doesn't know why. He doesn't even have fever.

 When Jaejoong emerged from the elevator in the basement, he dialed Yunho's number hoping that his boyfriend could drive him home. Jae felt so sick that he doesn’t think he could handle a car in his condition. He leaned on the wall for a while and had to hold on the piece of concrete as he slowly made his way to his car. His knees were turning to jelly and could no longer support his body.

"Jaejoong?" Yunho answered wondering why Jaejoong called him during work hours.

"Yunnie." Jaejoong said weakly, one didn’t need to see him personally to know that he was so sick.

"Jaejoong? Are you okay?" Yunho panicked, worried about what was happening to his boyfriend.

"Yunnie… help me," Jaejoong muttered, unable now to even breathe properly.

"Where are you?!" Yunho demanded as he grabbed his car keys to pick up Jaejoong.

"I'm here at the basement."

"I'll be there!" Yunho hung up, he was about to open the door but someone from the outside did it first.

Tiffany entered Yunho's office crying, looking totally wasted. Her eyeliner and mascara was all over her face, looking like a total train-wreck. Yunho stopped, taking it all in. He looked worriedly at his ex-girlfriend and hugged her tight.

She looked so broken, so sad… and he knew that look because he was once like that. She cried and Yunho comforted her, totally forgetting about Jaejoong. Yunho ushered Tiffany to sit at a couch, never letting her go from his arms

"What happened?" Yunho asked when Tiffany calmed down enough to speak.

"Doojoon oppa beat me up after finding out that we were working together." Tiffany started narrating her story. Gayoon entered the room with a glass water for Tiffany to drink when Yunho's phone placed on his desk started ringing. Yunho asked Gayoon to answer it for him.

"Oppa doesn't like the idea of me working with my ex, of working with you!" Tiffany started crying again.

"Hello, Jaejoong-ssi?" Gayoon answered the phone, looking at Yunho as she said Jae’s name a little bit loudly than was necessary.

"Gayoon? Is Yunnie still there?" Jaejoong asked, sweating profusely and sprawled on the floor beside some stranger’s car, as he was unable to continue walking.

"Yes, he is talking with someone... talking with Ms. Hwang." Gayoon said slowly, cringing as she heard that sharp intake of breath from the other end of the line. Her words stilled him and for a while, Jaejoong stopped from breathing.

"She is there?" he asked confusedly, trying to muster enough strength to stand up, grabbing anything he could.

Yunho mouthed something to Gayoon and the secretary immediately understood. "Jaejoong-ssi, Yunho-ssi said that he might be late." Gayoon said.

"Could you please tell him that this is an emergency?" Jaejoong said, his tears now flowing freely down his cheeks. He didn't know if those tears were because of the headache he has or if it was from the pain of knowing that until that time, he was still just second to Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter