First Date

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I'am really sorry for my late updates, I went to TVXQ concert in LA on the 5th of July and totally forgot to update this since I was so excited, then the week after that was back to class, so I'm back on being busy again.

A/N: Be prepared to my next update since there will going to have a there *evil laugh*

A/N: Thank you so much to my new subscribers :)) 145 subscribers! :))

 

 

It’s already three in the afternoon when Jaejoong got back to his company. Some of their employees were on break including Hyuna. He went to his office and was about to open the door when he heard familiar voices from inside. He opened it immediately, his face lit up with a smile seeing the three people who all turned to look at him when the door opened. Junsu, Changmin, and Hyuna stood up and smiled back before asking him if he wanted to eat.

"How was the meeting?" Hyuna asked. She preferred to stay in the office since President Kim Siwon's secretary was already there to assist her boss.

"You would not believe me if I tell you how it was!" Jaejoong exaggerated as he took a bite of shrimp tempura the three brought in his office.

"What?" They all asked in unison.

"A miracle happened earlier at the meeting. You wouldn’t believe me! I swear!" Jaejoong continued.

"Miracle? What kind of miracle? A miracle like your dad gave you millions of dollars as pocket money?" Changmin guessed.

"No, a much bigger miracle than that!"

"Your mom is pregnant and you're going to be a big brother?" Junsu guessed.

"No! I know my mom is still young and can still be pregnant but she loves me too much to even get pregnant." Jaejoong reasoned. "I will give you a clue then, this is related to Yunho and to the new General Manager of their company." he smiled.

"Related? Does Uncle Kangin have an illegitimate son and now that son is the new General Manager of Jung Airlines Corporation?" Junsu said.

"And then, maybe because Yunho is useless to the family, the other son is now the favorite." Changmin continued.

"NO!" Jaejoong pulled his hair in frustration. "Hyuna, you guess since these two are so stupid!"

"Well, I have an idea but I think that would never happen." Hyuna said.

"Try it!" Hyuna started laughing without even starting to say a word.

"Yunho is now the new General Manager of their company." Then Hyuna laughed even louder than before.

Changmin and Junsu joined the fun and laughed as well since that was the funniest thing that Hyuna has ever said. That was a big joke to them, Yunho was working? Working their ! He would just go clubbing, drink, and flirt with girls since he was already single. Hyuna, Junsu, and Changmin wiped their tears on their cheeks because of laughing so hard when they noticed that Jaejoong was smiling at them.

"What's wrong with you?" Junsu asked his friend.

"You guys already got the answer." Jaejoong continued to smile sweetly at them, clearly enjoying their stunned expressions as he continued eating tempura.

"You mean Hyuna's joke was true? That Yunho was now the new General Manager? Gosh! Jaejoong, stop joking around." Changmin said between fits of laughter but Jaejoong just looked at them seriously. His face said it all, that he was telling them the truth.

"Oh Gosh Jae! You are not serious, right? That was just a joke!" Hyuna said.

"Well, I'm not joking."

"So..." Changmin looked at Junsu, then to Hyuna, then back to Jaejoong. "Yunho... as in, JUNG YUNHO is the new General Manager of Jung Airlines Corporation? How come?" Changmin asked in disbelief.

"I don't know. I was totally shocked, like you guys, earlier at the meeting. I didn't expect to see him there." Jaejoong explained.

"Well...  there's something fishy happening right now." Changmin said rubbing his chin with his right hand as if in deep thoughts.

"Maybe this is something related to Tiffany?" Junsu said out of the blue and Changmin nodded, but Hyuna didn't agree when she saw her boss' face stiffened.

"Is there something wrong, Jaejoong?" Hyuna carefully asked as she walked over him.

"Actually... I still have something that I want to tell everyone." Jaejoong lowered his head.

"Is it something serious? Is it related to Tiffany?" Junsu asked carelessly and Hyuna mentally face-palmed.

"Yunho and I are now dating." Jaejoong whispered but it was not loud enough for Junsu and Changmin to hear unlike Hyuna who clearly heard everything in her position near Jaejoong.

"YOU WHAT?!!" Hyuna yelled in shock.

"What did he say?" Junsu asked.

"Could you say it again?" Changmin requested.

"I'm dating Yunho." Jaejoong repeated, shutting up Junsu’s and Changmin’s mouth. "He became my boyfriend last night." he continued.

"That... was... fast." Hyuna said.

"Are you sure that you're not a rebound?" Changmin was the only one who reacted with calm voice.

"It's not even a month since Tiffany broke up with him." Junsu continued.

"So what? Maybe Yunho finally realized that he loves Jaejoong, not Tiffany." Hyuna countered.

"He loves Jaejoong mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter