Oneshot: My Cute Baby Jaejoongie

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: So this another oneshot is based from the picture above and this is also the continuation of my previous oneshot. Thank you so much for reading my story and sorry for my grammatical errors >_< The door at the library was slammed open and a very angry Jung Yunho entered the room. The beautiful pregnant Kim Jaejoong was startled, didn't expect that his lover will be there earlier than he expected. 
"KIM JAEJOONG!" Yunho screamed his lover's name who was sitting right in front of the laptop and apparently looking at the article of him in Gummi's concert.
Yunho started walking at his lover who didn't even move, too scared. He didn't expect that this is going to happen. His revenge is harmless, right? but then why Yunho looks like he is ready to eat him? that's what made the pregnant guy scared and never left his eyes to his lover walking madly to him.
In one swift movement, Kim Jaejoong who was just sitting in a swivel chair just now is now carried by Jung Yunho, bridal style. Yunho walked out of the library and went to Jaejoong's room and dropped him gently at his bed, being careful not to hurt their baby who is still at Jaejoong tummy. He immediately climbed on top of Jaejoong and trapped him on his body when the latter tried to run away.
"You know that you're in a big trouble, right?" Yunho gently said but there's a venom on his every word he said.
Jaejoong will be lying if he said that he is not scared at all, apparently, he started regretting whatever he did to make his lover mad. The look that Yunho is giving him right now shows that he is indeed in a big trouble. 
"Of course you knew." Yunho answered it for himself when he noticed that his lover doesn't have any intension to answer him. "You need to be punish." he continued.
Yunho started kissing his neck teasing the pregnant guy under him. This time, he will never going to stop, he is deprive in , he has his needs as well, his lover didn't want him to touch him because of his pregnancy. But, then this time, he will surely going to get whatever he wants.
"Yunnie." Jaejoong moaned when Yunho started his ears. "Stop." he tried to moved his head from Yunho's lips that trying to kiss him everywhere but then this only made Yunho get a better access on his neck. 
"Yunnie .... s-stop..." Jaejoong tried to suppress his moa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter