A New Jung Yunho

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: 130 subscribers! Thank You so much!! ^^

 

 

              After they broke the hug, Yunho immediately kissed Jaejoong's lips. A kiss full of love, a kiss full of passion. The intimate connection made them no more than just best friends but also lovers.

             They continued kissing each other until Jaejoong felt Yunho lift him up. The next thing he knew Yunho was carrying him to the backseat of his car, never breaking the kiss, as if he couldn’t get enough of Jaejoong’s swollen lips.

Yunho withdrew from Jae’s hot mouth for a while, and Jae looked at him as if mad at the lost of connection. The shorter one’s eyes was dark with passion and desire… his lips swollen but inviting. Yunho gave those pliant lips a quick kiss then he nibbled and kissed his way to Jae’s neck, loving the sound of pleasure echoing inside the car.

Jaejoong caressed Yunho's cheeks, then he cupped his perfect face and made him look at him.  He wanted to know if it was real and Yunho’s expression shocked him. His face was full of love and lust and he knew... he knew that what Yunho said earlier was real... and he decided... he would give himself to Yunho. His ity... his first time, he was all his.

 

===

Unknown to them, someone who just got back from a phone call has seen everything except what happened inside Yunho's car. He watched the two people at the red telephone booth talking seriously. His heart broke into pieces after he saw the smile from Jaejoong's face when Yunho hugged him.

He already knew the answer, he doesn't have any chance on Jaejoong because until now his friend was still in love with his best friend, who was also his friend. He realized that he was already 3 years too late to snatch Jaejoong away. He smiled bitterly when they started kissing without a care and decided to go to Mirotic.

Yoochun's POV

I clenched my fist when they started kissing without a care. I left, not caring to call Jaejoong because I don't want to ruin their 'date'. Who am I to interrupt them, right? I know even if I don't call… it doesn’t matter because he wouldn’t even remember that we were together. But why is my heart… it feels, feels like I'm dying? It hurts seeing him in someone else arms. 

I unlocked my car and was about to open the door when I felt foreign liquid on my cheeks, I was crying. But why am I even crying? Real men don't cry, right? 

End of Yoochun's POV

 

===

            Jaejoong found himself engulfed with warmth that he had never felt before, it was not like his bed or his comforter… this felt much nicer. This feeling of something new, he felt secure and safe. He moved closer to the source of heat and made himself even more comfortable with a smile, but suddenly he heard a laugh, and the warm source moved causing Jae to immediately open his eyes. Then, it hit him. Jae was in the arms of someone.

"Good Morning!" he greeted. Jaejoong was about to look up to his face when he suddenly remembered what happened last night and he blushed bright red thinking of it. He buried his face on Yunho's chest to hide and Yunho only caressed Jaejoong's hair.

"Why, my Jaejoongie is blushing?" Yunho teased as he hugged the smaller male tightly with his arms.

"Did we do it?" Jaejoong shyly asked his face still buried at his best friend's chest.

"Yes." Yunho smiled sweetly although Jaejoong couldn't see him. The latter blushed a little bit more after hearing the answer. He doesn't know what to do. He is embarrassed to meet Yunho's gaze. Then Yunho tilted the chin of smaller male upward. His eyes no longer had a tint of teasing but full of seriousness. "Jaejoongie ... will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." Jaejoong didn't even think of his answer. He was only happy... happy that finally Yunho is his, Yunho is finally his!

 

===

              Jaejoong attended an emergency meeting between the Kims and the Jungs in the afternoon after receiving a message from Hyuna.. The two families both have stocks on each other’s company, that's why if there are any major changes, they need to inform the other.

"So, everyone is here?" Jung Kangin breathed deeply as he checked the people at the meeting room. "I called for this meeting to discuss about the vacancy of General Manager position after Miss Kwon BoA left." Kangin started.

"That position had been vacant for 1 week already. We need to hire someone as soon as possib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter