She is back!

Rebound Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: so unexpetedly, my laptop broke and really needs to get fix, so here i'am .. a late update .. but everything is okay now, my mom bought me a new one, but then i have my midterms next week since i need to pass it and maintain a good grade to be able to graduate.

by the way, thanks you so much for subscribing and commenting. 170 subscriber *throws confetti* hihi!

I want to say thank you to racheose for helping me writing this story. you guys don't know, she is just not my beta but also my co-author.

i hope you'll enjoy this update or not? LOL~

 

In the spacious dining room of the Jung’s beach house in Jeju, five people ate breakfast in relative silence. No one wanted to talk or rather, Hyuna, Junsu, and Changmin were guilty knowing what had transpired last night and what their contributions to it were. They knew why that the couple was last night.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Yunho asked as he shot a suspicious look at the three.

"A-ah... N-nothing..." Changmin answered, trying to act natural until he started stuffing his mouth with anything he could reach faster than the usual way he does. Of course, even his accomplices have to stifle a groan for it was so obvious.

"Spill it." Jaejoong too couldn’t stand the quiet and weird atmosphere. He too was looking suspiciously at them.

"H-huh? What spill? What are you talking about?" Junsu was next to answer, but like Changmin, he was no better liar. Even he himself knew that Jaejoong didn’t believe him.

 

 "Is there something wrong? You guys were so quiet since last night."

"Ah! Umm Yunho, just don't mind us. We are not in the mood to talk about it." Hyuna smiled awkwardly to his boss, clearly no better at the art of deceiving than the two others. Although it was obvious that the three were hiding something, Hyuna’s lying was awkwardly very embarrassing that the five had to continue breakfast without saying anything.

"By the way…" Yunho said again, unable to stand the atmosphere. "About the bottle..." The three flinched and swallowed guiltily. Yunho saw it, the three acting as if they were criminals waiting to be carted off to prison. He eyed them intensely, waiting for someone to crack under pressure.

 "What about the bottle, Yunnie?" Jaejoong asked his boyfriend curiously, oblivious to the three’s guilty act.

"I've been thinking about that what's inside of that bottle?" Yunho asked again staring the three people who totally stopped eating. He even wondered if they were still breathing.

"Ah! Err… I-I think I have to go." Hyuna stood up immediately to avoid the question, running and leaving Junsu and Changmin with the judges couple.

"What time is it? Oh, it’s almost nine. I remembered I need to call my friend at Europe." Junsu excused himself politely as well and left Changmin alone who couldn’t just leave the food. He started to sweat but he still continued to stuff his mouth.

Yunho glared at Changmin while Jaejoong alternatively eyed his friend and his boyfriend. He wondered what the fuss is all about.

 "I think I'm already full." Changmin was about to stand up when he was yanked down back to his seat.

"Full? I don't think so. You have a stomach that could never be full." Yunho said. "Just tell me already what was it?!"

"Y-Yunho" Changmin stuttered and looked at Jaejoong for help.

"Yunnie? You're scaring Changmin." Jaejoong said sweetly, knowing it would calm down his boyfriend. It was effective and Yunho ceased eyeing the man beside him.

"I'm not scaring him. I was just curious of the drink we had last night." Yunho said.

"Just... just stop, okay?" Jaejoong pleaded and his boyfriend sigh in defeat, Changmin literally exhaled so loudly that the couple wondered how long he held his breath. Before the two could say anything else, Changmin dashed away with his plate full of food.

That morning until the afternoons, all of them toured famous spots in Jeju Island. With the natural beauty and relaxing scenery, their awkwardness towards each other were lifted and they enjoyed the last day before they had to face real life in Seoul that were waiting for them.

 

===

Just one day after the vacation, at Jaejoong’s office, he suddenly got dizzy then came the nauseous feelings. He ran to the bathroom and emptied his stomach, gagging and wincing. Hyuna caught him like this and she panicky patted his back while he went about his dirty business.

"I think you should go home." Hyuna advised as she flushed the toilet while Jaejoong was on the floor, curled up and too weak to stand.

"Don't worry, it would pass." Jaejoong tried to stand up with a wobble, and then walked to his table massaging his temple.

"Should I call Yunho to come?" Hyuna asked as she helped Jaejoong to his seat.

"Don't call him. I'm coming to his office later." Jaejoong smiled weakly at her. "You can go to your table now and start working."

"Are you really sure that you're okay?" Hyuna asked again.

"I'm okay now." Jaejoong assured her.

"Besides from vomiting, do you feel anything else?" Hyuna asked for the umpteenth time, unable to leave her friend for work.

“I'm kind of dizzy right now." Jaejoong answered truthfully.

"Don't you think you need to visit a doctor? Just go home and rest, I know you're still tired from our vacation yesterday."

"I told you, I'm okay, stop worrying about me. It will be gone later. Now go and start working." Jaejoong said with a tone of finality in his voice. He tried to look as normal as possible and grabbed the papers in front of him and read.

"I think… I got the timing off to come at this moment?" Jaejoong froze hearing the door open and that voice. He lifted his gaze and saw Yoochun grinning at the door.

"Yoochun!" Jaejoong smiled and as if nothing was wrong, he went to him and hugged the man.

"Happy to see me?" Yoochun said, hugging Jaejoong longer than he should have.

 "Of course! Where had you been?" Then Jaejoong caught a whiff of something horrible. "What's that smell?" Jaejoong wrinkled his nose and eyed the paper bag Yoochun was holding.

"Ah! This!" Yoochun showed raised the paper bag in front of Jaejoong's face. "I brought you food. Bacon and egg toast for breakfast." Yoochun smiled but that faded when he saw Jaejoong's ashen face.

"Take it away from me!" Jaejoong grumpily said feeling even sicker at the smell wafting from the bag. He gagged and Yoochun worriedly helped him to the restroom.

"Jaejoong, are you okay?" Yoochun said as he patted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter