Park

Kidnapped

Uhh... Hi? I know I haven't updated in forever and I'm really sorry!! I meant to update but I had a lot of stuff come up so I wasn't able to... but enough of my excuses, let's go onto the story!!

 


 
Sunggyu stiffened at the familiar name. The nurse had left a while ago, but the silence remained.
 
"Y-Yongguk, I don't need to get the transplant." Sunggyu murmured.
 
"What are you talking about?!" Yongguk said in shock, scaring Sunggyu, "Of course you should get it! Why would you think of something like that?"
 
Sunggyu gaped in shock, "B- But it's Him-"
 
"Because it's Himchan's eyes? Why does that matter? He was the one to give up his eyes and you were the lucky person to get them. That's all that matters. I love you Sunggyu, and nothing will change that. Stop putting so much pressure on yourself. I'm glad that we found a donor for you and I already knew Himchan donated some parts of his body for when he died. He donated his eyes, his liver, and his kidneys. I just was shocked you got his eyes. I mean think about the probability of you getting them!"
 
Yongguk got out of bed to get into Sunggyu's bed. He hugged Sunggyu and kissed him on the forehead. Sunggyu buried his face in Yongguk's shirt.
 
"So your not angry?" he asked, his voice muffled by Yongguk's clothes. He felt Yongguk's chest vibrate as he chuckled.
 
"Why would I be? I have no reason to. My boyfriend is getting a beautiful pair of new eyes." Yongguk murmured, resting his chin on top of Sunggyu's head and continued to keep the elder in his embrace.
 
"I love you..." Sunggyu mumbled, hugging Yongguk tightly. Yongguk tightened his hold on Sunggyu.
 
"I love you too... Doesn't your arm hurt? You moved it a lot yesterday." Yongguk said, breaking the comfortable silence the two had. He pulled out of the hug, checking over Sunggyu's shoulder.
 
Sunggyu chuckled, smacking Yongguk's arm, "You nag more than my mom. I'm fine, it's a bit sore, but it's nothing-"
 
"YONGGUK HYUNG~~" a voice screamed, a blur of gray flashing across the room before it tackled Yongguk to the ground, knocking Sunggyu halfway off his bed as well.
 
"Junhong! Sorry hyung, I gave him too much candy." Jongup spoke as he hurried inside, prying the tall boy off of Yongguk. Sunggyu sat on his bed after he had saved himself from falling, looking confusedly around the room out of habit.
 
Yongguk sat up on the floor, staring at his friends that had entered the room.
 
"What part of, 'Come tomorrow' do you not understand, Daehyun?" he asked, glaring as he stood standing up to sit next to Sunggyu.
 
Daehyun smiled cheekily, "None of it."
 
Yongguk's eye twitched at the answer he received, but before he could throw something at the younger, some one beat him to it.
 
SMACK
 
Daehyun jerked back as a pillow came into contact with his head. Sunggyu sat there, his pillow gone and a satisfied smirk on his face.
 
"Bullseye!" he cheered when he heard the smack. Yongguk laughed at his boyfriend, ruffling the red head.
 
"Good job, Gyu!" he laughed.
 
"I know you're an idiot, Daehyun, but what did you do to get hit the moment you met someone?" a voice asked from the door.
 
Daehyun smiled and scratched the back of his head, "Sorry, Jae."
 
Youngjae huffed, turning to Sunggyu. He held out his hand, "Hi, I'm Yoo Youngjae, sorry for my rude boyfriend, he didn't introduce himself, right? He's Jung Daehyun, my idiot boyfriend."
 
Sunggyu smiled at Youngjae, "Hello, I'm Kim Sunggyu, and don't worry about it, I felt Yongguk tensing up so I decided to throw something soft at Daehyun-sshi before Yongguk threw a table or something that could put him in the hospital." he explained, not shaking Youngjae's hand.
 
Youngjae put his hand down awkwardly, coughing to get rid of his awkwardness.
 
"I just asked the nurse if we could go out and she gave us the ok, so where do you guys want to go?"
 
"Skate park!"
 
"Dance studio."
 
"BUFFET- ow, why did you hit me, Jae?" Daehyun whined, pouting at his boyfriend as he rubbed the back of his now sore head.
 
Youngjae rolled his eyes, "Not you guys, them." he said with emphasis on you and them.
 
The three friends pouted, finally directing their attention to the couple laughing on the bed.
 
"-remember Sungyeol's scream?" Sunggyu asked. Yongguk laughed loudly, nodding.
 
"I didn't even know that was a human scream- oh, they're done. So, Sunggyu and I were thinking about going to the park to have a picnic." Yongguk said, smiling at his friends.
 
Daehyun's eyes brightened at the word, picnic and he obviously agreed.
 
"That sounds great!" he exclaimed, smiling ear to ear.
 
Youngjae pursed his lips in thought before nodding, "Okay, that sounds good."
 
"Cool, I'm fine with it."
 
"Let's go!"
 
<><><><><>
 
Yongguk smiled at Sunggyu as the elder emerged from the bathroom.
 
"Ready?" Sunggyu asked, looking up and cocking his head.
 
Yongguk nodded, slinging an arm around Sunggyu and pecking the man's cheek.
 
"Yeah, Junhong and Jongup are waiting outside our room and Youngjae and Daehyun went back home to fix up something." Yongguk explained.
 
Sunggyu opened mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a series of loud crashes outside.
 
Yongguk paled as he heard a familiar voice apologizing. He quickly went outside to see food all over the floor, Jongup and Junhong bowing over and over again.
 
"We're so sorry!" they repeated as they bowed, helping the nurse clean up the mess.
 
The nurse smiled, "It's okay, you boys were talking, there was no way you could have seen me."
 
Yongguk watched Junhong and Jongup help the nurse clean, not realizing that Sunggyu was next to him.
 
"Someone dropped something?" he asked suddenly, making Yongguk jump.
 
"You scared me!" he exclaimed, grabbing his chest to calm himself down.
 
Sunggyu laughed, "Sorry, what happened?"
 
Yongguk glanced at the trio cleaning on the floor.
 
"Jongup and Junhong bumped into a nurse, making her spill some food on the floor. They're cleaning it up." Yongguk explained, wrapping his arm around Sunggyu's shoulder's.
 
Sunggyu nodded, leaning into Yongguk's arm.
 
"They done yet?" he asked, looking up at Yongguk. Yongguk hummed a yes, watching Jongup and Junhong come up to them.
 
"Let's go," Junhong chirped, "Jongup and I are done cleaning."
 
<><><><><>
 
"What took you guys so long? Do you know how hard it was to wait?!" Daehyun complained, fidgeting as he eyed the food basket.
 
"You can eat now, Daehyun." Youngjae sighed, watching his boyfriend pounce on the food. The four who had just arrived sat as well and they began to eat.
 
"Great food, Youngjae." Yongguk said as he munched on a sandwich. Youngjae smiled and thanked Yongguk, turning to Daehyun to scold him for making a mess.
 
Sunggyu nudged Yongguk, "What park are we in?" he asked.
 
Yongguk frowned, trying to remember the name, "I don't remember the name, but it's near the Han River and there's this huge playground in it."
 
Sunggyu nodded, smiling suddenly, "Let's go to the playground!"
 
Junhong, Jongup, and Daehyun agreed instantly, all of them nodding vigorously with food in their mouths.
 
Yongguk chuckled while Youngjae sighed, "After we eat, now calm down!" he scolded, smacking Daehyun's arm.
 
"Ow, whaf dif woo rho thwat fwor?" (Translation: Ow, what did you do that for?)
 
Youngjae rolled his eyes at his immature boyfriend, smacking him again.
 
"Don't talk with your mouth full!"
 
Yongguk sighed at his noisy friends, looking to see Sunggyu giggling quietly into his hand. Yongguk leaned in next to Sunggyu's ear.
 
"Whatcha' giggling about?" he whispered into Sunggyu's ear, making the elder jump.
 
"Don't scare me like that, you big meanie!" Sunggyu shouted, smacking Yongguk's arm as the said man started laughing at his cute boyfriend.
 
When he had calmed down, he looked at Sunggyu pouting at him. He pinched Sunggyu's cheeks, cooing over him.
 
"You're so cute," Yongguk laughed, "I can't believe you're my hyung!"
 
Sunggyu frowned, smacking Yongguk again, "Well, I am, so you should respect me!"
 
But Yongguk just laughed, pecking the angry hamster on his cheek.
 
"Aw, don't be mad, baby~" he purred, making Sunggyu blush.
 
"THEY ARE SO CUTE!~~" Junhong squealed, hugging the poor guy next to him, which happened to be Jongup, "Aren't they so adorable, Guppy? My hyungs are so cute!!" he continued to squeal, crushing Jongup.
 
"Jun... Can't... Breathe..." he wheezed out, his face going blue. Junhong released the smaller man, apologizing.
 
"I'm sorry, Guppy!"
 
Sunggyu laughed at the cute exchange, forgetting about being mad.
 
"Let's go to the playground now so Junhong can let out some energy." Yongguk chuckled, helping Sunggyu up. In a flash, three of the six boys were gone, running to the playground.
 
Youngjae sighed, running after his boyfriend, yelling at him.
 
"YAH, JUNG DAEHYUN, GET YOUR BACK HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS YOU MADE!"
 
Yongguk and Sunggyu laughed at the loud couples, quietly walking to the large playground where Junhong was already swinging on one of the swings.
 
"You're friends are noisy." Sunggyu commented. Yongguk let out a laugh.
 
"And yours aren't?" he retorted, smirking.
 
Sunggyu let out a small laugh, "Touché."
 
Once they reached the playground, the two sat on a bench, talking quietly to one another.
 
"I don't understand how watching football could be entertaining in anyway. Why watch a bunch of sweaty men tackling each other to fet a ball?" Sunggyu said, crossing his legs.
 
Yongguk sighed, ruffling his hair as he tried to explain, "Well, it's hard to ex-"
 
"HYUNG, JONGUP HYUNG, WE FORGOT, WE FORGOT!!!!!" Junhong suddenly screamed, falling off the swing. Yongguk was about to get up to help the maknae, but before he could move, Junhong was already up and running again.
 
Jongup turned from the basketball game he was playing.
 
"What?" he asked.
 
"THE PAPER!!!! IT'S DUE TOMORROW!!!! WE DIDN'T DO ANY OF IT!!" Junhong screamed, already dragging Jongup away.
 
Jongup's eyes widened in shock, "-"
 
"LANGUAGE," Youngjae screamed.
 
"CRAP, HURRY UP!!! BYE HYUNGS!!!!!" he shouted over his shoulder, running with Junhong in hand.
 
Daehyun froze, his ice cream midway to his mouth, eyes widening as he remembered something as well.
 
"YOUNGJAE, WE HAVE TO MEET YOUR PARENTS IN TEN MINUTES!!!!" he shouted, running with his ice cream in his mouth. Youngjae choked on his drink, quickly running after Daehyun.
 
"HOW DID WE FORGET- AGAIN?!" he screamed, sprinting away. Yongguk and Sunggyu blinked, staring blankly.
 
"... We... We were just ditched." Sunggyu finally said after a moment of silence.
 
"You have got to be kidding me!" Yongguk exclaimed, "First, they come here when I tell them not to and bring us outside only to leave not even an hour in!" he ranted, now standing up, pacing back and forth.
 
"Yongguk,"
 
"And why won't Junhong and Jongup take school seriously? They're always slacking off!"
 
"Yongguk,"
 
"And how does Youngjae and Daehyun always forget to meet their parents? They're always going late to meetings and everything!"
 
"BANG YONGGUK, LISTEN TO ME!" Sunggyu finally screamed, making Yongguk stop.
 
He blushed, scratching the back of his head embarrassedly, "Oh... sorry..." he said, smiling sheepishly.
 
Sunggyu chuckled, standing up to grab Yongguk's hand.
 
"Bring me to the swings," he ordered, "I want you to push me."
 
Yongguk laughed lightly at his cute boyfriend, leading him to the swings where he sat the older down, going behind him to push him gently.
 
"Push harder, put some back into it, what are you, a girl?!" Sunggyu taunted as he swung back. Yongguk laughed, pushing the red head harder.
 
"Better?" he asked, getting a thumbs up from Sunggyu. Yongguk continued to push him, not noticing someone watching them from a distance.
 

 

I think you guys already know who's watching them, but who cares?! I hope this chapter isn't bad, I had a bit of writer's block writing this. And there's some drama coming up! Yay!!!! Now... Junhong and Jongup are writing their paper (that they should have done earlier), and Yongguk and Sunggyu are now on a date... Daehyu-

 

Youngjae: My parents are yelling at him again for being a, "bad influence" on me.

 

Oh wow... Can you do the 'thank you's in his place?

 

Youngjae: Sure, thank you to chitose, fallenxstar, Mutouren, thetimeguard, homin_love93, woogyulover, SecretH3ro, IloveHYS, invisualbbb, and xxkevkeyxx for subscribing!! Hopefully you enjoy reading!! Mom, stop hitting Daehyun! *runs off to save his bf*

 

Well, that's really it! hope you enjoyed!! Haha and I edited the chapter so hopefully there aren't anymore mistakes!

 

- EvilPandabear~ ^^