Friends (Part 2)

Kidnapped

Hello, my dear readers!! Sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

 

They're still in Yongguk's lovely (terrifying) flashback

 


 
Yongguk changed into the clothes Sungjong brought (how he knew what size Yongguk was, we never found out), and stepped out of the bathroom after spiking his hair up to make the blonde the tip (No Mercy Era, sorry for the bad description ^^;)
 
Sungjong smiled in approval, "I knew it would look good on you! Sunggyu hyung already got dressed, so we can go."
 
Everyone began walking out, Dongwoo and Hoya first, then Myungsoo and Sungyeol arguing about coffee. Yongguk grabbed Sunggyu's hand out of instinct to help lead the older boy, not noticing Sungjong standing behind them, fanboying.
 
Sungjong held in a happy squeal when he saw the action and snapped some (twenty million) photos instead.
 
<><><><><>
 
Yongguk gaped at the amusement park entrance.
 
"Surprise!!" Sungyeol chirped, a big grin on his face.
 
Yongguk looked worriedly at Sunggyu, "But what about Sunggyu hyung? His arm isn't fully healed."
 
Sunggyu frowned, punching Yongguk, "Stop treating me like I'm some helpless person!"
 
Yongguk chuckled, patting the older boy on the head.
 
"Okay, Sunggyu-ah~" he cooed, pinching Sunggyu's cheeks. Sunggyu blushed and punched Yongguk again.
 
"And don't treat me like a kid!" he shouted, pouting childishly. Yongguk and everyone else began laughing at Sunggyu's complaints.
 
During that time, Sungjong happened to get all of their tickets and they entered.
 
"To the Viking!" Dongwoo shouted, dragging Hoya to the giant ship. The rest laughed at Hoya's terrified face and followed the hyper dino onto the ride, feeling bad for Hoya, who was forced to sit in one of the scariest places with Dongwoo.
 
"Let's sit by them!" Sungyeol exclaimed (ordered) to Myungsoo, dragging him over to the couple, ignoring Myungsoo's frantic stutters.
 
"I- No- Sung-"
 
Sungjong smirked, "Let's go sit on the other side so I can videotape Hoya and Myungsoo's faces."
 
Yongguk paled a bit at the smirk on the young man's face, the air around him feeling... evil. He looked to see Sunggyu unaffected at all by his dongseng's evilness.
 
"Sure. Hurry up, Yongguk-ah, I want a good seat." Sunggyu whined, pulling Yongguk to the seats near the end.
 
"You're getting better at figuring out your surroundings." Yongguk commented, slightly surprised at how fast Sunggyu figured out where everything was.
 
"Eh, not really, we usually come here a bunch so I memorized where I usually sit. And I'm pretty sure I engraved my name here..." he mumbled at the end, feeling around for the grooves that marked his name.
 
"Hmm... Here! Look!" he exclaimed, pointing at the engraving in the seat in front of them. Sunggyu's name was scratched out in the wood, a small smiley face next to it.
 
Yongguk smiled at the childish action, patting the older boy's head. Sunggyu pouted, glaring at Yongguk.
 
"Didn't I tell you to stop treating me like a kid?" he scolded. Yongguk hummed, shrugging even though Sunggyu couldn't see.
 
"Nope. I don't recall anything like that." he stuck his tongue out, smiling ear to ear. The two of them didn't even notice Sungjong filming the entire thing, fanboying mentally. Across the ship, Hoya and Myungsoo were praying to whatever deity or god that would get them off this death trap called a ride.
 
Dongwoo and Sungyeol, oblivious to their boyfriends' pale (terrified) faces, were jumping in their seats, waiting for the ride to begin.
 
"Y-Yah, Dongwoo, stop jumping like that, you're g-gonna fall." Hoya stuttered, gripping the bar in front of him like a lifeline.
 
Dongwoo smirked at his terrified boyfriend, wrapping an arm around him.
 
"Aww, is my little Howonie scared?" he teased, Hoya looked at him, his pride be damned.
 
"Yes." he deadpanned. Dongwoo felt bad and was about to let him move to a less scary spot when the announcer started speaking.
 
"Please keep all hands and feet inside of the ride. Enjoy!"
 
Dongwoo, completely forgetting about the poor boy visibly shaking in his seat, cheered as the giant ship began to lurch forward.
 
Actually, instead of cheering, Hoya began screaming, " MY PRIDE! GET ME OFF THIS THING!"
 
But it was too late.
 
Sungjong, Sunggyu, and Yongguk laughed at Hoya's screams, Sungjong getting his terrified expressions on camera.
 
"Oh god, I need to upload this!" Sungjong shouted as they swung back. Yongguk saw Sunggyu cheering loudly, his red hair moving about everywhere, raising his hands as he screamed.
 
Yongguk laughed at the childishness of Sunggyu and raised his hands with him, cheering just as loud.
 
Sungyeol glanced to see his boyfriend hunched over, eyes screwed shut. He forced his boyfriend to sit up and kept him upright by slinging an arm around him, laughing as the ship swung down.
 
Dongwoo laughed when he saw Hoya's frozen expression, his grip on the bar so tight, his knuckles were white.
 
"It's okay, Howon-ah, it's just a ride!" Dongwoo shouted to his scared boyfriend, yanking his hands off the bar. Hoya scrambled around a bit before latching onto Dongwoo's waist, clinging onto it for dear life.
 
Dongwoo laughed at his cute boyfriend, patting his boyfriend's back.
 
<><><><><>
 
Hoya bolted off of the ride, Myungsoo close behind. Howon kissing the ground while Myungsoo just collapsed onto the floor, completely wiped out.
 
"Oh, dear flat land! I'm so sorry I left you! I love you so much!" Hoya cried, laying sprawled out on the floor. Dongwoo laughed, pouting.
 
"What about me?" he whined. Hoya didn't even look up, kissing the ground.
 
"The floor is better."
 
"Meanie!" Dongwoo shouted, kicking Hoya not-too-lightly. Hoya rolled over with a groan, giving Dongwoo a sheepish smile.
 
"I mean, I love you?"
 
Dongwoo huffed, rolling his eyes at his boyfriend before giving a swift kick to the man's crotch, turning around to help Sungyeol revive Myungsoo's soul that was now floating above him, leaving Hoya to roll on the floor in pain.
 
Sungjong and Sunggyu just chuckled at their friends' childish behavior while Yongguk stared at the four, tapping Sunggyu's shoulder.
 
"Is this normal?" he whispered, trying to ignore the stares everyone was giving them.
 
It's not really normal to see two full grown men: one on the floor rolling around, groaning; and the other looking like he died, being sprawled out on the floor like that. And this was while a man with pink hair and a tall boy with several piercings were shouting at the 'dead' person, along with a blind man with bright red hair and a very feminine man laughing at them. Yongguk wondered if he was the only sane person here. Sunggyu turned to Yongguk, a bright smile on his face that gave Yongguk a weird feeling in his stomach.
 
"Yeah, this is actually one of their better days."
 
Yongguk let all of his understanding of people go at that time.
 
"I give up. Your friends have screwed up everything I learned in my life." Yongguk sighed, throwing his arms up in the air.
 
Sunggyu laughed, "Wait until you see Dongwoo scared, Myungsoo being 4D, and Sungjong mad. That's nothing compared to this."
 
Yongguk rolled his eyes, staring at the crazy group of people now known as his, "friends".
 
"I hope I never have to."
 
<><><><><>
 
"ROLLER COASTERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a shrill scream erupted from behind Yongguk. Everyone jumped at the choding's loud scream and watched as Sungyeol literally dragged his shorter boyfriend, who finally had his soul returned to him, into the line.
 
"HURRY THE UP BEFORE IT STARTS, ES!" Sungyeol screamed, waving frantically. Myungsoo bowed to the people around them, murmuring soft apologies.
 
"Let's go before he gets us kicked out." Sunggyu muttered, pulling Yongguk along easily towards the very loud choding. Sungyeol smiled giddily when they got on, bouncing in his seat in the very front.
 
"Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!!!" he whined, pouting as he waited. Myungsoo sighed, putting a hand on the shoulder of his overly excited boyfriend to keep him still.
 
"You're gonna get us banned... again." he whispered, muttering the last part to himself. Sungyeol pouted, but sat still, earning a small peck on the cheek from Myungsoo. Sungyeol smiled and blushed furiously, hugging Myungsoo happily. Sungjong faked a gag, videotaping the cheesy couple.
 
Yongguk and Sunggyu giggled at the two from their seats in the second row, Sungjong leaning down to whisper something into Yongguk's ear before attaching the camera onto the back of Myungsoo's chair, slipping into the fourth row with a stranger. Yongguk smirked, relaying the message to Sunggyu before they turned their attention to the, YaDong couple, who were arguing behind them.
 
"Hoya, why didn't we sit further up front? It's not even that scar-"
 
"And here we can see Dongwoo questioning Hoya's masculinity." Yongguk rumbled out in a mocking narrator's voice, smirking as both him and Sunggyu stuck their tongues out at Hoya.
 
"Fine! Switch with us then!" Hoya barked, standing up. Sunggyu and Yongguk shared a small high five out of Hoya's sight, giving the camera that was set up to record Hoya, a thumbs up.
 
'Success!' Yongguk mouthed to the camera, smiling brightly.
 
Right after they switched, the ride began and so did Hoya's screams.
 
"Wait- wait- wait- YOU GUYS!!!!" he screamed as he realized he was tricked. Dongwoo cheered, raising his arms, forcing Hoya to lift his hands up as well. Myungsoo and Sungyeol cheered, raising their hands. Myungsoo had a huge smile on his face. He doesn't like ships, but roller coasters he loved.
 
Hoya, on the other hand, hated rides like this. It scared him less.
 
Sunggyu and Yongguk began cheering when they reached the top.
 
"Hoya, don't look down no matter what!" Sunggyu shouted, and of course, Hoya had to look down to see the deadly looking drop.
 
" , DONGWOO, GET ME OFF OF THIS- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" he never got to finish that sentence as they plummeted down, Hoya's eyes bigger than saucers. Yongguk, Sungjong, and Sunggyu were laughing at the shrill, not-so-manly screams coming from the man in front of him,
 
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Yongguk hollered, his bright, gummy smile widening as they began going upside down, getting dizzy from all of the loops.
 
He turned his head to see Sunggyu smiling brightly, laughing like crazy. It made Yongguk even happier than before, his smiling widening (is that even possible at this point?) as he let a loud cheer erupt from out of his mouth.
 
", OHGOD, SOMEONESAVEMEFROMTHISDAMNEDDEATHTRAP, OHMYINGGOD!!!!!!!!!!!" Hoya screamed all in one breath, screwing his eyes shut. Dongwoo laughed, letting out a long cheer.
 
"WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!"
 
<><><><><>
 
Hoya glared at all of his friends once they got off, forming his revenge on a certain couple-to-be and a pink haired demon in disguse. He looked around for something, a smirk making its way up onto his face as he found the familiar building.
 
"My turn to choose ride! HAUNTED HOUSE!" he shouted, gaining a storm of complaints.
 
Sunggyu pouted, "Hey, blind person here! How the hell am I supposed to navagiate my way through there?"
 
"You have Yongguk." was the short response he got, causing both Sunggyu and Yongguk to blush, effectively shutting the hamster up.
 
"Howonie," Dongwoo whined, "you know how much I hate those!"
 
But the smirk on Hoya's face only grew.
 
"That's the point."
 

 

Haha, okay, I am putting the haunted house in a different chapter (mainly because it is going to be loonnnnggg) OKay, I have a few questions I want you guys to answer in the comments for me, be completely honest.

 

1. Are the lengths of my chapters okay? Too short?

2. Am I not updating enough? Do you guys want me to update quicker? (though it might mean shorter chapters)

3. Am I moving too slow? Do you want me to speed up the plot?

4. Are all of you guys okay with me leaving those little notes inside of the story? Or are they annoying?

5. You like what's going on or am I getting too off topic with this story

 

Okay! Please answer those in the comments below please, because this is my first story and I want my readers to all be happy with what I do and what I write, so your input will really help me! And even if you don't answer the questions above, please leave comments so I know what you guys think!! I love reading your comments!

 

Myungsoo-ah, can you do the 'thank you's? Hoya refuses to do them, he's too busy plotting in his little corner.

 

Myungsoo: *sigh* Fine... Ahem- thank you lolaurakelly, shiidahroo, davidrd, kimberly-_-, Florivea, heavyraindrops, Lsizee, Lalaland23, Cloemily, puffpuff1312, Sweetboo, kittysmile4, kwonjiseob, dnstmr97, taorishaehyuk, and arrpuucho for subscribing to this terrible story that enjoys giving my boyfriend caffeine and sugar induced highs and making me do these lame 'thank you's. And sorry if this fail of a writer screwed up the spelling of your usernames (she's pretty dumb). Now, if you excuse me, I need to go and get Sungyeol before he gets himself another coffee. *walks away*

 

The mean bastard... I'm going to ruin your little, "cool" image in the next chapter... Just wait and see- Oh, ahem-

 

Thank you all for reading this and please tell me if there are any mistakes that I need to fix! And remember, COMMENTS! I LOVE THEM! Love you guys!!~~

 

- Evil Pandabear