Carnival (Part 1)

Kidnapped

Yongguk groaned as he woke up, his back aching. He opened his eyes, wondering why the ceiling was so far away from him. He sat up, groaning again as his back protested against the movement.

 
He looked around, realizing that he was on the floor and sighed, standing up to see Sunggyu sprawled out on the bed.
 
"Stupid hamster..." Yongguk mumbled, walking to the bathroom sleepily, phone in hand.
 
"Hey, Youngjae-ah, are you free today? I need some help with something."
 
<><><><><>
 
Sunggyu yawned as he woke up, groaning as he stretched.
 
"Well, you slept in." a voice chuckled.
 
"Really? What time is it?" Sunggyu asked, sitting on his bed cross legged.
 
"It's 1:00PM." Yongguk told him, checking his watch as he sat on his own bed. He yawned, running a hand through his freshly dyed hair. He went with Youngjae to get his hair done, dying it a light caramel-like brown.
 
(http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJ-awWoCIAAqiBD.jpg:large Sorry, I'm not good with descriptions)
 
Sunggyu hummed in response, nodding his head.
 
"You know, you move a lot in your sleep. I ended up on the floor this morning," Yongguk complained, "and my back still hurts!!"
 
Sunggyu laughed, "Awww, poor little Yongguk!" he teased.
 
Yongguk stuck his tongue out at Sunggyu, even though the elder couldn't see it.
 
"So what did you do when you woke up?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"Got my hair done," Yongguk explained, "Youngjae brought me there."
 
Sunggyu hummed in response again, nodding.
 
"I should get my hair fixed soon..." he mused, running a hand through his hair.
 
"After your surgery, though," Yongguk reminded him, "you need to be able to see to get it done right."
 
Sunggyu chuckled, nodding.
 
"True. Hey, isn't my surgery in like... two days? They should be prepping my for surgery soon and I'll be stuck in here... again." Sunggyu groaned, flopping back onto his pillows.
 
Yongguk laughed at his boyfriend's reaction, "Then let's go out again. Where do you want to go before you're locked back in here?" Yongguk asked, leaning on the headrest of his bed.
 
Sunggyu pursed his lips, deep in thought.
 
"Well... Have we ever been to the carnival together?" he asked, cocking his head. Yongguk chuckled at his adorable lover and hummed, shaking his head.
 
"No, we haven't. We went to the amusement park, but not the carnival... Want to go to one?" he asked. Sunggyu nodded, smiling brightly.
 
"Yup!"
 
<><><><><>
 
After a long argument (and some begging) Yongguk finally got the nurse to allow them to go to the carnival. But they had to be back by 12AM sharp or else Sunggyu won't be able to leave the hospital until he gets discharged.
 
"Let's go, Cinderella~" Yongguk teased. Sunggyu blushed, smacking Yongguk.
 
"Shut up, I'm not a girl." Sunggyu whined, pouting. Yongguk laughed, grabbing Sunggyu's hand to kiss it.
 
"But you're my princess~"
 
SMACK
 
Yongguk winced in pain as Sunggyu smacked his head, his hand still in the air threateningly.
 
"I will attack you. Do not test me." Sunggyu growled. Yongguk smirked evilly.
 
"Yes, my lady."
 
<><><><><>
 
"I'M SORRY HYUNG, I WON'T CALL YOU A PRINCESS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THAT AGAIN!!!!!" Yongguk screamed as he was relentlessly attacked by Sunggyu.
 
"I TELL YOU NOT TO AND YOU CONTINUE DOING IT!!!" Sunggyu screamed loudly, repeatedly hitting his boyfriend, ignoring the worried stares from people.
 
"I said sorry!" Yongguk yelped, trying to calm the enraged hamster down.
 
"I'll buy you anything you want at the carnival!!! Say anything and I'll find it for you!! So stop hitting me!!" Yongguk pleaded.
 
He sighed though, when the blows stopped.
 
"... Anything? Like if I tell you right now that when we go there, I want cotton candy, you'll get it for me?" Sunggyu asked, cocking his head as his eyes lit up. Yongguk sighed, mentally apologizing to his wallet as he knew it will be starving after this date.
 
"Yes." he sighed, regretting it as Sunggyu began smirking evilly.
 
"Then let's go!!"
 
<><><><><>
 
Yongguk sighed, looking back at the toy filled car. He had managed to convince Daehyun to let him borrow his car, considering his was totaled because of the accident. They were almost all hamsters. For a man who hates being called a hamster, he sure loves them.
 
He forced Yongguk to swear on his life that if he saw a hamster plushie, of any size or desgin, he would get it for Sunggyu. Whether he had to buy it or win it was irrelevant, and he couldn't stop playing the game until he got it.
 
And Yongguk regrets ever agreeing to this... And actually following through with it.
 
"Gyu, you have twenty three, why don't we stop?" Yongguk coaxed, trying to convince his boyfriend to stop getting hamsters.
 
Sunggyu frowned, "Fine... then let's go ride the roller coaster!"
 
<><><><><>
 
Yongguk looked up ad he heard the people's terrified screams, glancing over to his right to see his boyfriend practically jumping from excitement.
 
"Aren't you scared of these things?" Yongguk asked, checking his watch to see how long they've been waiting in the ridiculously long line.
 
Sunggyu gave Yongguk a wide smile, "Not in the slightest. This is your last offer, we can go back to hamster shopping~" he said cheekily. Yongguk gave his boyfriend a half hearted glare, smacking him gently on the shoulder.
 
"No way. Your hamsters drained a good $100 from my wallet," Yongguk said accusingly, "And I was asking if you were scared, I like these rides, mind you." he said, pulling Sunggyu along as the line moved.
 
Sunggyu stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend, laughing happily.
 
"You were the one who made the promise!" Sunggyu exclaimed, the grin never leaving his face.
 
"I didn't expect you to make me hunt for hamster plushies!" Yongguk retorted, "I thought you'd just ask for food or something simple!"
 
Sunggyu laughed, "You're going to buy me food anyways, so why bother with something simple? Come on, Yongguk, you know me better than that!"
 
Yongguk shook his head, chuckling, "You are evil. Oh so very evil."
 
Sunggyu laughed, mocking a hurt look, "Am not!" Yongguk laughed at Sunggyu's "hurt" face, pulling his boyfriend to the front of the line.
 
"You are, Mister Hamster."
 
<><><><><>
 
"Why did I agree to bringing you here?" Yongguk asked when they were at the top of the roller coaster, their car hanging right over the edge.
 
"Because it's FUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!" Sunggyu shouted, screaming the last part as they began plummeting down the steep drop, his hands up in the air.
 
Yongguk simply cheered, hands flailing in the air with Sunggyu in a similar fashion.
 
But Sunggyu seemed oblivious to the dizzying loops and sharp turns, or simply enjoyed them, as he was laughing like crazy, cheering and grinning wider than the Cheshire Cat.
 
"Let's do it again!" Sunggyu cheered once the ride was over.
 
Yongguk shook his head, "Why don't we go to the carousel?" he offered, already dragging Sunggyu away from the roller coaster before he could run back in line, "You've had enough excitement."
 
Sunggyu laughed when he heard the fatherly tone in Yongguk's voice and nodded, following his boyfriend.
 
Sunggyu sighed as the carousel rotated slowly, the carnival music all around him, and the enticing smell of food drifting in the air. He smiled as he relaxed on the calming ride, looking up confusedly when he heard a camera snap and giggles coming from Yongguk.
 
Sunggyu gasped as he realized what Yongguk was doing, "Stop taking picture of me!"
 
Yongguk laughed, snapping a few more pictures before tucking his phone safely away.
 
"But you looked so cu- OW!!! You need anger management, mister! Why are you so violent?!" Yongguk exclaimed after Sunggyu had smacked him.
 
"I only smack you because you deserve it!" Sunggyu retorted, "Now delete those photos!"
 
Yongguk laughed, sticking his tongue out, "Not a chance~"
 
"BANG YONGGUK!!"
 
<><><><><>
 
Yongguk cradled his probably bruised arm, walking besides a happy Sunggyu.
 
"Are you really that happy that you attacked me on the carousel?" Yongguk asked.
 
"Yup."
 
"And you aren't feeling any remorse for my bruised arm?"
 
"Nope."
 
"Are you going to continuously do these short answers until I buy you another hamster?"
 
"Yup."
 
"Fine."
 
"Yay!! You're the best, Yongguk!"
 
<><><><><>
 
Yongguk smiled as he saw Sunggyu happily walk besides him, holding yet another hamster plushie, and some cotton candy.
 
Yongguk chuckled when he saw some cotton candy stuck on Sunggyu's face. He pointed it out the Sunggyu, laughing when the elder blushed, quickly brushing it away.
 
"Hey, Sun-"
 
"YONGGUK HYUNG!"
 
"SUNGGYU HYUNG!"
 
Yongguk and Sunggyu froze when they heard their names being called.
 
"Run?"
 
"Yup."
 
The two were about to run, but were stopped when Sungyeol and Junhong jumped them, refraining them from running away.
 
"Hyung! You came here too!" Junhong chirped happily.
 
"I knew Sunggyu hyung would come here, Myungsoo!" Sungyeol cheered, pulling Sunggyu away from Yongguk, Junhong doing the same, both seemingly oblivious to each other.
 
"Hyung, let's go to the arcade!"
 
"Sunggyu hyung, let's go to the roller coaster!"
 
Yongguk glanced back at Sunggyu, chuckling at the irritated look on the elder's face as he was dragged away.
 
'Guess our date's now on hold.' Yongguk thought amusedly.
 

 

Hello~~ I'm bad at keeping track of time, so I'm not entirely sure how long it's been since I updated, but I don't think it was too long... Right? Anyways... I'm back with a new chapter!! Yayy!!~ So, I don't really have much to say for now, other than I'm sorry if there are any mistakes and please feel free to leave comments below, constructive criticism is welcomed. Who hasn't done the thank yous' yet? I think Myungsoo hasn't yet, so he'll be doing it today!~

 

Myungsoo: Thanks to SitiAinsyah, HappyTree11, namwoogyu, adelkodel96, and pandawire for subscribing. I'm sorry for ruining BangGyu's date, Sungyeol and Dongwoo forced us to go...

 

It's okay, Myungie, you didn't do anything wrong. Okay, bye~~

 

- Evil Pandabear