Almost Got Away With It

Kidnapped

WARNING: Cursing (Just in case people don't like cursing...)

 

Okay, first off, I AM SORRY!!!!!!! I was supposed to update this yesterday (the day before [Nell reference!!!!] yesterday really) but I got... distracted? I procrastinated this a lot so I'm really sorry!!

 

I hope you like it!

 


 

Woohyun smiled as he entered the hospital room. He was welcomed with the sight of Sunggyu sitting in his bed, his heart rate machine making a constant beeping noise, listening to some music on his new stereo the Dongwoo bought him. This has been going on for a month: Wake up, go to work, hang out with Sunggyu, go home, hang out with Hyejin. Woohyun knew he shouldn't be with them both, but he continued living his dual lives. He made Sunggyu seem like a childhood friend around Hyejin, and pretended that Hyejin didn't even exist around Sunggyu.

Sunggyu turned off his music as he heard the door open. He had been getting used to being blind and began relying on his other senses. He smiled in the direction of the door and waved in the general direction.

 
"Hey, Woohyun-ah," Sunggyu greeted, his heavenly smile still on his face. Woohyun smiled back, his worries disappearing. He walked over to the chairs by the window, sitting down comfortably.
 
"Hey, Gyu. Want to go outside today? It isn't as cold today and the sun is out." Woohyun informed. Sunggyu nodded, carefully unclipping the moniter from his finger, and stood up. Woohyun watched, slightly amazed, as Sunggyu easily maneuvered around the room to the seat Woohyun was sitting in.
 
"How'd you know I sat down over here?" he asked. Sunggyu giggled, smiling down at Woohyun.
 
"I followed your footsteps and your voice," Sunggyu explained, siting in the chair next to Woohyun with ease, "you're pretty noisy..."
 
"Hey!" Woohyun pouted, "I'm not that loud..." Sunggyu giggled again, standing up. He held out his hand and Woohyun grabbed it, smiling brightly. He led Sunggyu out into the hospital's garden.
 
Sunggyu sighed, leaning against the railing of the bridge they stood on. His left arm was in a sling for the time being because Sunggyu's shoulder wasn't fully healed. He breathed in the cool fall air, closing his cloudy eyes.
 
"What does it look like?" Sunggyu asked. Woohyun raised an eyebrow.
 
"What?"
 
"The garden. What does it look like?" Sunggyu elaborated. Woohyun looked around. There was a small river that flowed beneath them. A stone cobble path littered with leaved weaved around the large space. The leaves were all different kinds of colors; some fluttering down gracefully as a breeze blew by.
 
"It's pretty..." Woohyun started slowly, "The leaves are falling really slow like snow-"
 
"That rhymes."
 
"Sh! I'm explaining! The river had some leaves in it that look like tiny boats floating. The path has a bunch of leaves all over the floor- the leaves are everywhere, really. But it's not overwhelming, it's really calming and pretty."
 
Sunggyu nodded, smiling as he imagined it. A strong breeze flew by and it made the Sunggyu shiver. Woohyun noticed and back hugged the older boy, nuzzling his face into the crook of Sunggyu's neck.
 
"We should head inside, or else you'll get sick." Woohyun mumbled. Sunggyu shrugged, grabbing Woohyun's hands.
 
"I wouldn't mind if I could stay like this..."
 
"Well, we need to go back." Woohyun said, pulling Sunggyu back into the warm building. Sunggyu let out a content sigh as they entered the building. Woohyun led Sunggyu back upstairs to their room, chatting quietly along the way.
 
Laughing, they entered the room.
 
"Woohyunnie! Surprise!" a voice shouted, scaring the two. Woohyun's heart dropped when he saw Hyejin standing there with a cake in her hands, a proud smile on her face.
 
<><><><><>
 
Sunggyu POV
 
I felt Woohyun's hand tense up after the girl had scared the hell out of us. I looked around, out of habit, even though I couldn't see. I felt so lost, I couldn't even see who was there anymore!
 
"Woohyun, who is it?" I asked, panic slipping into my voice. I felt Woohyun's hand let go of mine and I began getting even more scared.
 
"Woohyun?" I called. I felt someone hug me suddenly and I immediately shoved the foreign body away from me.
 
"Hyunnie, this is your friend, right?" the voice practically screeched. My ears had become sensitive after I became blind and she was being so noisy. I didn't like her, not at all.
 
"Yes, this is Sunggyu." Woohyun answered quietly, why hadn't he helped me when this noisy girl attacked me?
 
"Who are you?" I asked coldly, my blind eyes narrowing.
 
"I'm Hyejin! I'm Woohyun's girlfriend! It's so nice to finally meet you, Sunggyu!...."
 
I knew she said more, I could hear her, but my mind hadn't processed anything other than that first thing.
 
"I'm Woohyun's girlfriend."
 
I felt my legs were going weak and I felt so lost. My head was throbbing for some reason and I wanted to curl up in a ball and die. I stepped back, stumbling into the terrible number of bags that girl brought. I hit the floor ungracefully and felt a sharp pain in my shoulder as I fell back. I heard Woohyun and Hyejin gasp.
 
"Are you okay?" she asked- no screamed- into my ear. I pushed her off again, but harder this time.
 
"Hyunnie, why is your friend so mean? I'm trying to be nice!" she cried.
 
I felt my heart crumbling when I heard Woohyun reassuring her.
 
"It's okay, honey, he's just tired. Why don't you get us some coffee? There's a machine just outside the building."
 
But before the girl could leave, I heard the door open and a familiar voice.
 
"Who the hell is that ?" Hoya growled.
 
<><><><><>
 
No One's POV
 
Woohyun was shocked, he wasn't expecting Hoya to come. Hoya was livid, he looked at Woohyun in disgust.
 
"H-Hyung-"
 
"Woohyun, why is there a ing standing there, clinging to you like a waiting for her money?" Hoya asked, every word like poison.
 
Another person slipped into the room, quietly helping Sunggyu back into his bed. Bright red began blossoming from the gauze wrapping Sunggyu's shoulder.
 
"Hyung... your shoulder wound opened again..." Dongwoo murmured. Sunggyu didn't respond, he just sat still, the hole in his heart growing as he understood what had happened.
 
Woohyun had cheated on him. Hyejin was his girlfriend, and Sunggyu was his boyfriend- both at the same time. All of those kisses, those smiles, the hugs, those promises to never hurt Sunggyu-
 
were all repeated towards her. He shared Woohyun with that girl. He wasn't Woohyun's only love, he was one of the two. His heart shattered as he realized that-
 
He had nothing special with Woohyun, it was all repeated and redone.
 
Sunggyu faintly heard Dongwoo mumble something to him, but his brain had shut down, he was dying on the inside.
 
"S-S-She's-" Woohyun tried explaining without blowing his cover. He kept glancing from Sunggyu sitting like a doll on the bed, back to Hyejin who was glaring at Hoya, to Hoya who looked like he wanted a knife. 
 
"I'm his girlfriend!" Hyejin interrupted, "and who are you to come in here, insulting someone you don't even know!"
 
A short, cynical laugh came from Hoya.
 
"You really , you know that Nam Woohyun? How dare you do this to Sunggyu hyung?" Hoya spat. Woohyun began to panic, he didn't want both of his relationships to fail at the same time, no matter how selfish it was.
 
He grabbed Hyejin's hand, pulling her out. Her face was scrunched up in distaste towards the closed door.
 
"He was so nasty, all of them were! How could you be friends with such bad people?" she exclaimed. Woohyun mentally winced at Hyejin insulting the people closest to him.
 
He gave her a weak smile, "It's fine, they're all just tired."
 
She smiled, forgetting all of the strange comments Hoya said.
 
"Okay, want to go get something to eat?" she asked. Woohyun shook his head, smiling at her.
 
"I have to calm them down." Hyejin nodded, walking away. With a deep breath, Woohyun opened the door again. He scanned the room: Hoya was glaring at him, Dongwoo was staring at him in disappointment, and Sunggyu was still. He was hooked back up to the machines and there was an unnatural, slow heart beeping coming from it.
 
"S-Sunggyu, I can ex-"
 
"No, Woohyun, you can't." Sunggyu whispered, his voice hoarse and weak sounding. He looked up to Woohyun, tears in his eyes.
 
"Woohyun, how do you explain something like this? 'Oh, I was bored of you so I decided to cheat on you.' Yes, like that make things better." Sunggyu barked out a forced laugh. Woohyun looked at Dongwoo and Hoya, who were sitting in the chairs, glaring at him with eyes that said, You got yourself in this, find a way to get out.
 
"Sunggyu, no, it was-"
 
"You were with her when they called you, weren't you? That's why you didn't believe it, because you didn't want to leave her." Woohyun gaped at the silently crying Sunggyu. Sunggyu's tears fell one after another, but he made no sound. It was like his eyes were showing what he really felt; hurt, torn, betrayed, and depressed.
 
"Sunggyu-"
 
"Woohyun, I love you, you know that right? What did I do to make you stop loving me? Was I too clingy? Too nosy? Did you just not love me anymore? What did I do?" Sunggyu asked, desperation coming into his voice.
 
It pained Woohyun to see Sunggyu like this. He stared deep into Sunggyu's eyes, even though Sunggyu couldn't see that.
 
"I still love you, Sunggyu-"
 
"Then why did you cheat on me? Love isn't something that can be shared, you can't give your heart to two people. It doesn't work that way. If you really did love me, you wouldn't have done that and you know that." Sunggyu interrupted, "Woohyun..."
 
Woohyun swallowed, begging in his head, 'Don't say it... please...'
 
"... Until... Until you can figure out who you truely do love... let's... break up..." Sunggyu said slowly, like he was jsut trying to process those words on the spot himself. Woohyun felt like crying, but he couldn't.
 
He was so mad at himself. Here he was, losing the love of his life, and he couldn't even shed tears over it. He stared at Sunggyu, who was crying into his hands, keeping in the sobs. Hoya and Dongwoo stood up; Dongwoo comforting Sunggyu, and Hoya dragging Woohyun out.
 
As the wooden door was closing, Woohyun saw Sunggyu look up, his eyes filled with sadness and emptiness. He looked so lost and broken, tears still falling with each blink.
 

 

I'msorryI'mputtingSunggyuthroughallofthis,pleasedon'tkillme!

... Or Woohyun, since I still need him for this story  right now, afterwards you can do whatever you want with him(Hoya: YES!!!). I'm so happy that everyone is liking this, and I love reading your comments on how you all want to hurt/kill/maim Woohyun. Please continue commenting, since I love replying to you guys!!

 

 

Thank you to all of my new subscribers (I shall be doing this from now on because it is easier):

 

Fikagyu

EXOmachine

NammyDenny

ConflictingFlavors

freakytomboyish

elrhys

Shinee-locket95

ChunJoeLover

kikuchannie

 

Thank you all for the support on this and I hope you continue liking it!!!!